More

"Cross~" Dust teased. Dust, Killer, Horror and Red were in a magical barrier which they couldn't leave.

"Cross~" this time Horror teased him.

Cross resisted the urge to ask what they wanted. "Come on Cross~ talk to us." Said Dust.

"I'm not supposed to." Said Cross sternly.

"And why not?" Asked Horror with a grin.

Cross thought for a while. "Because... because you were being bad? What DID you do to make Epic trap you guys in there?" Asked Cross.

They all turned to look at Killer. He sighed while chuckling a little. "We asked Epic for a knife and he said no, so then I told them we could take off my magic restraints if we really tried and I could spawn knives." Finished Killer.

"So you took off your magic restraints?" Asked Cross.

They all nodded. "Then why are ALL of you in there?" He asked.

They all laughed even more. "We used Killer's knives to take off ours too." Dust said.

So that's why they were in a magical barrier. Cross tried spawning a knife, but it would appear, glitch a bit, then disappear.

"What are you doing?" Asked Horror.

"Trying to spawn a knife." Said Cross.

They all looked at him skeptically as he kept on trying. "I'm pretty sure you have magical restraints on too." Said Killer. Cross nodded sadly.

Epic came back with Geno. They looked mad at the ones on the barrier. They were holding what appeared to be more magical restraints.

Epic was about to make the barrier disappear, but Geno stopped him. "You guys promise not to use magic?" He asked. They all nodded with devilish smiles.

As soon as Epic made the barrier disappear Killer, Dust and Horror ran out and started to use their magic. Though unfortunately Epic had made another barrier this time around all of them.

He grabbed their souls, put the magical restraints on them and took away the barrier. Red laughed at them as he was also getting restraints put on him by Geno.

They all looked sad. Geno looked at them with a glare that could kill. "We wouldn't have to put restraints on you if you guys would behave." Said Geno.

"We do behave. It's not like anyone's ever died before." Said Dust with an innocent smile.

Geno rolled his eyes. "Yes because I get here fast enough." He said.

"Geno." Said Reaper on the other line of the walkie talkie.

"What?" Asked Geno.

"He said he needs Killer and Red next." Said Reaper.

"Okay." Said Geno. "Killer. Red, come with me." Said Geno. Killer and Red followed Geno curiously.

Dust, Horror and Cross were confused. Chara looked at Cross with worry. "What?" He whispered.

Chara gestured for him to follow him and started floating away. Cross started following leaving Dust all alone.

He didn't see Epic anywhere thinking that he left. He took his chance and ran inside as fast as he could, without being spotted by anyone.

He ran to the white rooms. He got the key and unlocked one of the rooms.

"Dust?" Asked Blue.

Dust smiled and held his hand out helping Blue stand. He stood up.