Then we would have more doubt

"So, do you know who XGaster is?" Asked Nightmare. Him and Cross were now sitting outside, in front of the tombstone Nightmare didn't seem to want to get away from.

"No." Said Cross.

Nightmare faltered. "You don't?" Cross shook his head. "So that's why you didn't question W." He said in realization.

"Does XGaster really look like him?" Cross asked.

Nightmare nodded. "I bet they're identical twins." Cross sighed, his face was one of regret.

"Chara said he erased my memory so the last thing I remember is running away from his mansion." Explained Cross. Nightmare nodded as he looked back towards the tombstone.

"Is this actually a real tombstone?" Asked Cross. They question had been nagging at him since the first time he saw it. "Like is there actually someone buried here?"

Nightmare didn't know what to say. "Kinda." He said. "No one is buried here. The person is not dead, it's more of a symbol of when they left, but they aren't dead." Said Nightmare.

Cross understood, though the tone he used when he said 'they aren't dead' made it seem like he wasn't completely sure either.
————————————————————
Horror was holding Lust close as he was shaking and crying. "Do you want me to let go?" Asked Horror, knowing that Lust sometimes got panicked if people touched him.

"No!" Lust whisper yelled as he grabbed  onto Horror tighter. "I mean no. It's not that it's just, even though he's not him h-he looks exactly like him and I- I don't know." Lust stuttered out.

Horror nodded. "Do you want to go to a white room?" He asked softly. Lust thought for a while then nodded.

Horror and Lust slowly walked to the spare white room. Horror was about to leave, until Lust grabbed his hand.

"Please don't go. I- I'm scared." He said.

Horror nodded and sat down next to him on the soft floor of the room. "I'll stay until you fall asleep okay?" Horror asked.

Lust nodded knowing there can't be more than 1 person per room.
————————————————————
Outer was excitedly dragging Killer to the back yard. He had gotten over his fear pretty quickly, being distracted by the fact that he could use his magic now.

Outer was one of the last people to arrive at the hospital and so he never used his magic. The one time that he did use it, was to hurt Corrupted and so he got magical restraints put on him.

Now though, there was nothing stopping him from showing his magic to Killer. "Calm down Outer, you're going to have a heart attack if you get too excited." Said Killer with a smile.

Outer chuckled. He motioned for Killer to sit down in front of him. Killer obliged. "I want to show you something okay?" Asked Outer. Killer nodded happily.

Outer stepped back and closed his eyes.  He concentrated on making an attack, since it had been a few years since he had done so.

Finally he managed to spawn a bright white star.  In a matter of seconds in multiplied or rather divided into more little stars. It created a very cool looking star show. The stars moved majestically above Outer and Killer as they watched them in awe.

After a few minutes it stopped, Outer was looking warn out yet he tried to stay awake to see Killer's reaction. Killer looked like a little kid that just met their favorite cartoon character. "That was amazing." he pulled Outer into a hug. Outer was getting very tired now.

"Good night Outer." Killer whispered. Outer made a noise of agreement before he was out cold. Killer kissed his forehead softly. "I love you."
————————————————————-
Sci was frantically running around the lab in search of something. It seemed he had found it. A large black book that was titled 'Error'. He ran to the room that had the stairs to the spare bedroom on top, and took the curtain off of the counters.

He had vials, calculations and many, many pictures of the skeleton W was with earlier. The one with black, red and yellow bones. He muttered incoherent words as he rapidly wrote down more, and more things on the chalk board, and note book.

Finally he seemed to have calmed down. He took a break and stepped away from what he had wrote. He studied it for a while, reading some of the facts out loud and correcting them if he deemed necessary. He opened the book that he had found earlier and started reading some of the things out loud.

"Of course." he said as he closed the book.

He started writing a bunch of 0 and 1s on a piece of a paper. It seemed like he was being completely random though every few numbers he would go back and correct mistakes.

"Perfect" He muttered to himself as he ripped the piece of paper from the book and taped it under a section titled 'cure' on the chalk board.

"Just in time."
————————————————————
"Did you meet him?" Asked Cross. He was now inside his room, sitting on the floor, talking to Corrupted, which was outside of the room.

"Yeah, I was a bit worried for Passive, my job is to protect him after all." Corrupted said.

Cross nodded, he had also begun to feel sleepy. "Go to sleep, Cross. I have to go do something."

"What are you going to do?" Asked Cross.

"I'll tell you tomorrow." He said as he started walking up the stairs.
————————————————————
Hey
Ummm- A little bit is plot here so yeah-
Not very long cause i'm tired
but yeah hope you liked it
Bye-V