Chapter 15

^^ I Lost a Friend Colour palette 92 hour MAP Part PMV. (Done by me). Different colour scheme. the sky wolves are supposed to be grey and white and Blaze is supposed to be flame coloured and they're eyes are supposed to be grey and not yellow but- like I said. it was a colour palette MAP. Based off of Chapter 14^^

"SHE WOLVES AND PUPS! INTO YOUR DENS!! ALL SOLDIERS AND ABLE MALES, FIGHT!!" Hurricane yelled. Howls and war cries sounded outside.

Storm snapped his head up and looked outside of the den entrance, just in time to see Ice, Earth, Sky and Fire wolves clashing in unrelenting battle fury.

Anger overcame him, those wretched traitors were invading his territory!

He ran to one of his walls and grabbed his silver/iron armor and started putting it on. When he was about to put on his silver winged helmet he felt something touch his leg.

Storm looked down at his sons, "I can't play right now! Can't you see there's a battle going on?!" he snapped.

Cloud flinched back, but Lightning shook his head and stood tall, puffing out his chest. "No, we don't want to play. We want to help you fight!" He said boldly.

Storm couldn't help but be impressed at his son's courage, but still he shook his head. "It's too dangerous. You must stay here."

"But-"

"No!" he growled, "I don't have time for arguing! You two are staying here and that's final! Is that clear?"

Cloud nodded, his tail low and his ears against his head. "Y-yes father..."

Lightning just glared at the ground, not saying a word.

"Good." answered Storm, putting on his helmet. Then he rushed outside into battle.

It was chaos, blood splattered on the grass and on the few trees surrounding Sky Pack Camp, and on the dens. The battle was now right in the middle of the camp, in the announcement clearing, and The Ice and Earth Wolves had the upper paw...for now anyway.

They shouldn't have the upper paw inside the Sky wolves' own territory! The Sky Wolves knew it best! And the Fire Wolves have been living there long enough to know the place.

But their attackers had caught them off guard... How did the sentries not see them coming?

Storm tackled another Ice Wolf from a Fyren soldier and ripped out it's throat before moving on to his next victim. Whoever slacked off on Pathway duty was going to pay dearly today....

Storm bellowed in fury and launched himself at an Earth Wolf who had just clawed a Sky Wolf to death, the green wolf's large rounded ear flicked and she dodged at the last second. Looking back in alarm she saw it was the Sky Alpha. The Earthen female snarled and pinned her large ears against her head, hackles bristling. Then, Storm couldn't see her anymore. Where'd she-

Something clawed him. Right in the muzzle. He reeled back in pain and blood gushed from the wound, but this just made him more angry. He spun around, snapping every which way.

Another blow, on his right wing. He twisted and snapped at air.

He then saw what she was trying to do, so he stopped, and waited.

There, a small pebble moved, a little to his right... paw pads crunching on the ground..behind him.. She was going for his other wing.

Oh no you don't! Storm thought, and pounced on seemingly nothing to his left. But then his paws hit fur and he felt a rush of air escape her lungs.