Chapter 11

^^This is War - Thirty Seconds to Mars^^

WARNING| GORE AND VIOLENCE AHEAD!

Howls of victory echoed through the plateau as the Sky Wolf soldiers returned back to their home. They had won another battle.

Storm chuckled, it had been three moons since the first victory, and they had won every battle against the Earth Wolves since then. Storm sensed Kodiak's time was growing short, the Sky Wolves had caught them off guard the first time, and the Earthen wolves were growing weaker and weaker with every battle.

Soon, Storm would have his revenge.

Hurricane walked up to the purple eyed Alpha and dipped his head, he had mostly recovered from Galbaities and was able to lead the battles now.

"Storm,"

The grey and white winged wolf turned his head to look at his Beta and War General. "How did the battle go?" he asked.

"It was great sir, we won again. The Earth Wolves are growing weaker with each attack. Victory will soon be upon us." said Hurricane, chuckling.

Storm smiled, "Good. That means Kodiak's blood will soon be at my paws...then we will for sure be the most powerful pack, and no one would dare defy me again." he chuckled darkly.

"Yes, that would show anyone not to mess with you." Hurricane agreed.

Storm sat down and turned to face the almost white winged wolf, his eyes glittering in malice. "When do you think we could take them, Hurricane? How weak are they? I want to kill Kodiak. I want to show him how wrong wolf he was." he said.

Hurricane thought for a moment before speaking, "Two battles. Two more battles and you will have your revenge." he said.

"That soon? I wasn't expecting them to be that weak.. Well, maybe I was overestimating them... Good. I will be ready." he said. "You are dismissed."

Hurricane dipped his head before padding out, leaving Storm alone to think and prepare.

_____________________

Storm put on his war helmet. An elegant pure silver helmet with lightning bolt engravings on it. This was the last piece of his armor. This helmet was his father's helmet, and his grandfather's helmet, and all of the Alpha's before him's helmet.

The Alpha padded outside of his cave, his head and tail held high. It was payback time! 

The Skylek Alpha took his place to stand at the front of his army. Hurricane was at his side.

"Are you ready?" asked the War General. Storm nodded, "I was ready for this day since those Earth Wolves murdered my mate." he growled. "What about you?"

"I was born ready," he answered.

"Good. Let's go." the purple eyed Alpha said and took to the skies. His army and Hurricane followed behind him.

----

Storm landed in the middle of the Earth Wolves' camp, and was surprised to see that the camp was empty. Not one of those Earthen scum were in sight. By all of those reports about the rest of the battles with the Earth Wolves ready to fight every time after the first, this was a surprise...where did they all go?

"Spread out. Search the dens.. they must be here somewhere." said Storm. "If you see any sign of them or smell any fresh scents, howl."

The troops nodded their heads and did as they were told, spreading out and searching in the Earthen dens for any sign of their enemies.