ch 14

Asami and korra have been planning a mover night for a little while now. Korra was working extra hard so she wouldn't have to worry as much about something coming up. Asami was able to set most of her newer designs back a few days anyway so today would be perfect.

All the engineer had to do now was set everything up while korra went to go get some food. The last thing she had to do was put a few blankets down on the couch and with that she was done.

The blankets themselves were in her opinion the best she has ever felt. Korra seemed to feel the same way about them so they were the ones that had the honor to sit on the couch.

Just as asami set the final pillow down korra walked in with some take-out. She calmly (for once) took off her shoes and gently put down the food as if she was trying to be quiet.

Asami turned on the projector and Pat the spot next to her. The avatar quickly sat down aswell and snuggled up to her. The two ate in comfortable silence as the mover of Asami's choosing started playing. (It was romantic)

Korra never really like romance movers but would sit with asami knowing it would make her happy that's she's there.

When the two main characters finally were alone and got to share their feelings for one another korra felt a pair of hands wrap around her and pull her in. She didn't fight it and melted in the embrace.

Asami kissed the top of korra's head and looked back up at the screen. For a while the two just laid in each other's arms as asami watched the mover and korra thought about Asami's lavender scent.

The scent was one of the last things she remembered before falling asleep when the girl and her now girlfriend finally kissed.