pet names

Asami was just talking with Opal when korra walked in. She had a smirk that made her know something stupid was going to happen.

"Hey Salami what are you doing?"

It came so suddenly it took the two girls a moment to process. Before asami could open her mouth to say something korra started talking again.

"What's wrong tatami you look like you saw a ghost."

The only ghost was the ghost of Asami's happiness. Korra never had any pet names for her so this was a surprise but...two cam play at this game.

"Ok pandora two can play this game"

From Opal's POV it looked like korra had been punched in the heart. Almost like in a dramatic show where when someone's feelings were hurt they would do the same things.

"Listen tsunami are you mad now?"

Korra said that in a teasing tone of voice. Asami held her shirt above her heart almost in pain.

"Plethora are you trying to tease me?"

"It seems like I am origami"

Opal broke them up before it could get even more serious. She gently airbent the two into different corners of the room.

"Until you two can make up (and out) you are in time out!"

After a few minutes of sulking korra slowly walked over to Asami's corner.
She lightly pat her shoulder but was given the look. So she walked back over to her corner and got a idea.

If she didn't want physical affection than maybe... her plan would work for sure.

After a few minutes of silence korra was able to spiritually project herself next to asami. She gave her a light kiss on the cheek and waited. Asami turned around and hugged her spirit form.

After the hug was over korra stopped meditating and called out for her girlfriend.

"Hey sweetie what do you want for dinner?"

"I don't know honey what do you want?"

The rest of the day was filled with cute pet names and cuddles on the couch.