ch 9

Korra just wanted a kiss. That morning when she woke up asami was still asleep. So she watched her for the next few minutes till she woke up.

When the engineer did wake up she jumped out of bed before korra could kiss her. She ran down the stairs and started cooking breakfast while korra fell down the stairs.

The sound of a piano falling came with it for comedic purposes. But asami turned around and saw korra face down with her legs going over her shoulders. (AKA a scorpion fall)

She ran over and looked her girlfriend over. She had a small cut on her face and her eye was starting to bruise.

Asami sat korra down and grabbed a cup of water. She asked korra to freeze it while she made breakfast.

When asami came back with two plates of food korra had wrapped the ice and put it on her eye. Asami set a large plate in front of her and started eating her own food.

After that the raven haired woman got dressed for work and was on her way out the door. But then she got a call telling her all her meetings were canceled for reasons.

Korra came from behind her and scoped her up in a fire man's carry. She brung them back upstairs and laid down with asami on her chest.

"You forgot to give me a kiss" Korea said sadly

"I'm so sorry baby come here"

Asami sat up slightly and kissed korra.  The two held each other and laid two what felt like hours. Looking into each other's eyes. That is until asami whispered something into korra's ear.

"If you wanted a kiss that bad you could have just kissed your biceps again."

"That was one time" Korra said embarrassed

"Twice actually" was the reply