ch 1

Asami sat on her bed listening to the radio. All of it was boring until she heard something that caught her ear.

"And the results are in. Republic city's hottest women are....*drumroll*
Asami sato and Avatar Korra!!"

The engineer smiled to herself knowing korra was probably listening to the news aswell. Right after that thought the door opened to reveal a crooked smile belonging to a smug avatar.

Before korra could make a joke or say anything for that matter asami stopped her.

"Can you go put on that onesie I got you? I want cuddles"

Korra blushed and started walking to their shared closet Asami's clothes taking up most of it. As she took of her boots she said "only if you put on yours."

After the avatar came out in a baggy polar bear dog onesie the engineer walked into the closet to change out of her work clothes. She came out in a  deer dog onesie with little soft antlers at the top.

The first things she saw was korra sitting on their bed waiting for her to come over. When she did she was grabbed and pulled down on the bed.

Before she could do anything korra pulled a light blanket over them and wrapped her arms and legs around asami. From where the non bender laid she could she a slight redness of the avatar's face.

She hugged back and let out a breath of comfort feeling safe in korra's arms.