ch 11

Asami was lonely. Usually she wouldn't feel that this because she's either with korra or their friends.

She looked over to her closet and saw a large pillow sticking out. It was a avatar korra body pillow that was bought by the avatar herself.

It was a gag gift that she used to mess with the darker haired women. One time she woke up and saw it staring at her.

Korra had it since she was on the island. She would pit it in her bed when she snuck off into the city.

Asami walked over to the pillow and laid it next to her. But it still felt off so she did what any normal person would do.

She grabbed the cologne that korra started using and sprayed the body pillow. Every few seconds she would turn her head almost like someone was there.

After making it smell like korra she laid down and gently grabbed it. She pulled it towards herself and put her face into korra's comforting scent.

She felt her eyes getting heavy and tried to remember the last time she had a good 8 hours of sleep.

The more she thought the more tired she got. She just let her eyelids close and fall into a peaceful slumber.

🏳️‍🌈around twenty minutes later

Asami woke up from the sound of a camera. She looked up and saw korra trying not to laugh.

"I'm guessing you did like the gift?"