BITCH 😤

Anushka's point of view

"Darshan raise your ass up from that bed or else I will throw a bucket full of water on your face"

I finally this while rocking Devak in my arms he was already slept yet for a backup that he won't get up as these words left my mouth darshan stood up from the bed and went inside the washroom and I laughed

"Jayada haso mat tumhari wajh se ni utha late ho raha hoon m"

"Yaa yaa.."

I said while laughing and putting down Devak on his bed as I turned around I found him standing behind me and I jumped in fear and he laughed and grabbed my waist and pulled me closer my heart was racing and my breaths were unusual as I have come closer to her for the first time .

He knew his effect on me and that was clear from the smrik on his face .

He came closer to me and I closed my eyes and after an inch of second I felt his cold lips on mine soon our lips moved in sync and he pulled me closer through my waist and a gasp left my mouth with his sudden action he took it as an opportunity and entered his warm tongue inside my mouth and our tounge started fighting for the dominance and he won I can feel him smiling into the kiss coz of his victory and his tongue stated exploring my mouth and soon we left each other breathless he looked at me with love....yaa it was clearly visible in his eyes .

He pecked my temple and went inside the washroom leaving me with red face and deviasted coz of his touch .

I made the bed and soon he came out of the washroom wearing his suit .

I looked at him and smiled and he smiled too and went in front of the mirror to make his hairs and I came down to set his breakfast and help maa