Honeymoon 2️⃣

New cover alert!!you can see the above image hope I loved it 💙❤😊
Tell me what do you think ?
Hope you like it 💙😊

Song for the chapter- love me like you do

××××××××××××

Anushka's point of view

I lifted my eyes open and found him sleeping and I was basically on the top of him I tried to shift so that I can sleep on bed without disturbing him but he tightened the grip around me and I defeatedly sighn and he smiles

"Morning wifey"

I had goosebumps listing to his Morning voice damn it's too hot 🔥I smile internally

"Morning husband"

I looked at him and he smiled again and I started wiggling so that I can get off him and he snuggled into me his face into cock of my neck and as he inhales my smell and I have goosebumps and he hugs me his chest and my chest colliding with each other and I am sure he can feel my harden nipples and I can feel his not so bare chest as he was wearing a linen tee shirt I blushed as dirty thoughts clouded my mind as his hands covered my lower waist and pulled me more and more into him.

I giggled and Freed myself from his grip and entered our bathroom and turned on the knob of the shower to cool down my hot body because of his touch god he is really intimidating.

I pulled off my wet clothes from my body and I was nacked in the shower I didn't realized when he came and hold my bare waist and I gasped as I was thinking something out of blues his hand slowly traveled on my bare body and I leaned in his touch and closed my eyes as I leaned into his bare chest I can feel his buldge on my hips god he seems big!

I slowly moan as he cups by breast and he lean in to kiss my neck and massage my breast In reflex I held his hand from which he was massaging my breasts he held my hand and turned me towards him and kissed me with all passion and love and some lust I held his neck and held his wet hairs and he starts kissing my neck and I moan .

"Darsh...an.."

He stops and looks at me with smirk on his face which lead to heat in my core I pressed my legs together and he seems to notice that and I blush .