Stalker

ANUSHKA'S POINT OF VIEW...

It's been a while I laughed and this men makes me laugh although his jokes are lame but his expressions make me laugh and that too very badly today he is not going to his office as we are newly married his office people will tease and he wants to spend time with me

"What should we do?"he whined again

"Let's have dinner I am hungry" I stated

"Okay as you say" he motioned me to move and I moved forward and went to the kitchen he came behind I reheat the food which was made by Alice .

He leaned on the kitchen slab and I looked at him and smiled I noticed his muscles I mean his triceps and bicep they are impressive and he was continuously looking at me I finally completed my work and set the food on the table and made him sit .

He smiled as I served food to him we sat for the dinner we ate our dinner and i put the plates he leaned on the slab and looked at me I smiled rather it was a shy smile and I knew I was blushing.

He came inside the kitchen rather too close to me and pulled me in his embrace and traced my cheeks .

"You look more beautiful when you blush" he said and I blushed more.

I freed myself from his grip and ran inside the room I.e upstairs.

He came behind me and hugged me from back and whispered in my ear .

"You know I knew I love you when I saw you for the very first time"

He said and I blushed.

"Where?" I asked him without leaving his hug

"Hospital jahan tum internship kar rahi thi in Mumbai only"

"How do you know? I haven't told you about this" I asked confused

"Wo...wo actually I saw you there and stalked you practically I haven't stalked you my people did"

I was shocked my own husband stalked me and I didn't get to know that someone is following me wow just wow
He came closer to me I stepped back I dont know I did that it may hurted him but I don't have control on myself.

"anushka anushka  please sorry"

"Koi ni darshan pr....tumhe mere baare sab kuch pata to THA he ni" I got back to my sense and realised that .

"Wo...wo I told you na mene sahi se info ni nikali isley kal bhi confusion ho gaya tha"

"Wo wo to mujhe Sid ne bata diya tha I was laughing how could u do this shaadi karne chale gaye pr ye ni pata ki ladki kon h"

"Bas ho gaya na sahi ladki se shaadi ho gayi na ab  to" he whined

I laughed at his behavior he came closer to me and rapped his hands around my waist.

"Gussa ni ho na?"

"Hoon"

"Kyu?"

"Agar apki shaadi siddhi se ho jati to?"

"To...to..m use divorce de deta aur tumse shaadi kar leta " he smiled at the solution he came up with

"Agar wo apko ni chodti to?"

"Her life would be hell and I would made it sure as fuck" he cursed with clenched jaw .

I hugged him to calm down and he relaxed instantly and left a deep breath and leaned and touched our heads and I smiled.

"I LOVE YOU" he said and I blushed

"No need take your time I want you to be comfortable and say when you want to I just wanted to say this on our first night but end up hurting you" he said with a sad expression

"No you didn't hurt me don't feel bad and you are the best person I have ever met" I clarified

He smiled and took me to the bed .

"Let's sleep" he said and yawned

"Okay" I smiled and muttered.

We get to bed and he on left Side and I on right side .

I closed my eyes and soon I felt a hand on my waist and he dragged me to his side and I laughed and I cuddled with him ..

For the first time in my life I felt loved .

We slept cuddled up 🙃

----------

Haanji DREAMERS 😉