KAAND (#1)

After 2 months of uncomfortable training.

Anushka's point of view

It's really uncomfortable with him until darshan enters the room , as he enters its like he never touched me in a wrong way I can't even say anything I tried but darshan clarified it by checking his legal background and handling me the paper he said he cares for me that why checked everything, he checked everything at the time of our marriage too. But I didn't said anything to him he will feel bad .

Today darshan is not here he is at Portland he had some work there I don't want to do the training but Ryan said only one week and I will be able to use my self defense technique properly so I thought I should do ni to ek or din jhelna padega use

I was thinking all this when elevator doors opened reavling Ryan as I saw him he smiled and I smiled back I dont talk to him much I don't like to honestly.

He came inside

"Hello Mrs. Raval"

"Hello Ryan"

"Should we start with the training"

"Yes why not"

I took him to the training room and entir time I can feel his eyes on me he is behaving so oddly as we reached the room he came inside and closed the door which we don't do normally I turned around and he put a white handkerchief on my face and everything got blurred I was not completely passed out we came out of the room and then elevator he was continuously touching my face my lips but I didn't have the power to resist him only the thing is I can walk like a dead men but we cannot go out of the penthouse my gaurds will surely help.

As we reached down my gaurds fought with him end up he putting a gun on my head which made them step back and he threw me on the backseat and drove away .

I don't know what happened next coz I passed out .

Darshan's Point Of view.

I tried to call her but she is not picking it up and it's making me worried about her more she never do this , I got frustrated may be she is angry I came to Portland at such a short notice or may be practicing .

I kept the phone and after few minutes it rang it was Prakash her personal bodyguard.

I picked up up call he told me that Ryan kidnapped her and they cannot do anything as put a gun on her head how dare he who the fuck he is to mess with THE MAFIA KING .
now I will tell him what happens when someone mess with me and my loved ones .