Fondness💙🕊

Anushka's pov

The date was awesome and the fact that it was also his first date made it more special my mafia king never dated anyone which makes me feel more special pushing these thoughts aside I opened my eyes and looked at his sleeping figure he looks so innocent and cute and talking about how innocent he is I should ignore that part because he is not innocent at all I was gawking at him when I realized that he is waking up he started yawning

And I instantly closed my eyes so that he can't notice I can feel him coming closer to me and he engulfed my waist and pulled me closer .

"My wife gawking at me I the morning and I will miss that impossible"

He said in his morning voice God I can feel my blood rushed to my cheeks and I am all red he was pretending to sleep han clever but I am not going to open my eyes .I didn't reacted to which he started kissing my neck and then my jaw then he pecked on lips god subh subh had h inse .

I opened my eyes and looked towards him and he smiled like an innocent child that he has done nothing and I glared at him and he made a pout and I giggled can't control he looks cute .he engulfed me in a bear hug and I hugged him back after being there for sometime we left each other.

I got up and went to washroom and did my chorus and came back he was still on the bed sleeping bueaty huff .

I went and snatched duvet from him and he groaned,  and looked at me with a pouty face .

"Pleaseee 5 min aur"

"Nah bilkul nii office jana h apko"

"Okay"

He agreed and got up instead he pulled me inside the bed and hovered over me and he knows very well his closeness makes me freeze in my position what to do . God help .

I pushed him aside and he landed beside me and looked at me

"Go now Mr khadus mafia king or else..."