झलक (jhalak )

Jab se unki jhalak( झलक) dekhi h ,
Unka deedar karne ka man karta h ||

________

It's been a while I have gone out of my house or I say my penthouse it's been a hectic week for me I have been working from home due to some issues I have now decided to go to my office and do rest of the work there Thinking this I picked up my ph...

It's been a while I have gone out of my house or I say my penthouse it's been a hectic week for me I have been working from home due to some issues I have now decided to go to my office and do rest of the work there Thinking this I picked up my phone and called my driver and went to my walk in closet to get ready I picked up a light green colored suit and got ready.

As I walked down the stairs greeted by my staff I met Alice , she is my head caretaker of this penthouse and a good lady too , she is here to take care of me in absence of my mother as she selected her .she smiled at me and I smiled back people can't imagine person like me can smile they just imagine I fuck girls with no emotions and kill innocent people although the first thing they imagine is kinda true but not  the second one may be I dont know.

I came out of my penthouse and saw my car standing in front of the door as I reached my driver opened the gate for me and as soon as I settled in the car the the driver gave life to the engine and roared towards the office

As I reached my office greeted by everyone and gave some instructions to my assistant and came inside my cabin I saw Sid was sitting on the chair beside my table waiting for me
I glanced towrds him he smiled and greeted me and I  greeted him back .

"Darshan we have to go to the city hospital as that traitor is there only"

I noded my head and my blood boiled as he said his name he was working in my company and leaking details to other mafia he didn't knew whom he messed up with I am the king and I rule here and now he has to pay for it I quickly finished my work and we went to the hospital.

"Sid in which wards he is"

I said with full authority and boldness in my voice instead of asking the receptionist I asked him as she was already busy checking me out girls fall for me easily and I hate that I want someone tough to handle .