left alone

Darshan's Point Of view

The very next morning I woke up with my beautiful wife beside me and my two kids sleeping peacefully I can't imagine sometimes I am a dad now they both will grow up and call me dad and y/n their mom that will be the best day when they will call me thier father and I know my responsibilities and doubling day bay day .

Both of us got ready and I stole my morning kiss from her and she giggled and I went to my office As i reached I got a call from an unknown number and it was siddhi she called me at a cafe i told siddharth about all the things happend yesterday and now she is calling me I took a promise from him He won't tell her she will be worried about all this I will handle this alone and he agreed .

I went to the cafe and it was empty only siddhi sitting on her slutty dress and I went near her and sat on front of her .

"So.....what do you want?"

I said finally breaking the silence

"You"

She said confidently

"Okay what I'll get after this"

"Rival mafia"

"You are betraying him , he save you though"

She was bit shocked what I said but soon consoled herself and speak up

"I am not he used me too , and that's not a bit of saving when you torture the other person"

"That's what you did with my wife too"

"Look that's completely different topic"

She said leaning on the table somewhat restless now

"Okay"

I sighned and got up

"Where?"

She asked and I smirked

"Home babygirl"

She smiled and got up and hugged me I didn't hugged her back and came out of the cafe and sat in my car and went to office to meet siddharth and told him everything and tell him to find our about her soon .

During this time at raval's penthouse

Anushka's point of view