He is noice

Anushka's POINT OF VIEW 

the days had been hard for me and 1st the attack on the  house and then you all know what happened after that i was i mean i am upset from darshan except the fact that we slept cuddled up last night 
I finally open my eyes and see his sleeping figure beside me he looks so cute while , when he is angry he looks more hot  God he was angry at me while I wasn't hurt I would have thought a lot and may be done a lot with him *wink* *wink* I smiled at the thought and stand to go to our walk in closet and take some clothes so that I can change I did my chorus and wore a simple black boyfriend tee and a grey sweatpants below and went downstairs to have breakfast as I have to take medicine my head is killing me now.

As I went down I saw Alice in the kitchen Making breakfast for us I smile at her and she returns a warm smile to me I reach and sit on the stool situated at another side of the slab.
She looked at me and asked

"Do you like pancakes 🥞?"

"Yes I do , infact I love them"

I said with a cheerful smile on my face and happiness filled in voice She smiled and said

"Darshan was correct"

I Slightly nod at his mention and she look at me and serve some pancakes 🥞 and give me with a smile I gladly take the plate and start eating them she comes and sit beside me

"I am happy that you know now what he do"

I didn't reply just hummed at her words

"He is nice anushka  not like others who don't do these things but are bad"

"He was the only one who saved me and bought me here"

At this I looked at her and she smiled and continued.

"I was about 20 years old when darshan was 16 and unhone tabhi business take over kiya tha my mom and Dad mujhe marte the or marne ke liye sadak pe chod diya tha coz m ek aise ladke se pyaar karti thi jo unke checklist m fit ni hota tha at that time he saved my life or mujhe or mere husband ko rehne ki jagh di and then Mrs. Raval liked me a lot so she chose me to take care of darshan in her absence and I agreed and decided to be loyal to this innocent person wo bhut aache h don't judge him because of his work"

Saying this she smiled and I had tears in my eyes I hugged her and she hugged me back and I instantly went to our room to say sorry to darshan for everything I did that day as I reached the room I saw him sitting on the couch and smiling with tears in his eyes he looked at me and smiled again and wiped the tears and went inside washroom keeping the phone on the table I went and picked up his phone and luckily it was not off I saw a video of which the cover was black I hesitated yet played it I can hear my voice it was the video the day back I was drunk and confessing him about my feelings I was all red I swear my ears and my cheeks were heating like hell .

It was then I realised someone hugged me from back it was him .
I looked at him and asked
"Why do you make the video of mine?"

He chuckled at the question and said

"I thought you looked cute afterall"

"Hame kisiki aise video ni banai chahiye Apko pata h na ?" I stated

"Han , mene aise kisiki video ni banai apni biwi ki bani jo ki m bana skata hoon akhir pati hoon m uska"

I was all red after this statement and he made me turn towards him .

"Sorry" he said looking everywhere but not into my  eyes he  was too shy to meet them but it was not his fault.

"Pr kyu?" I asked

"Aise rude behave karne ke liye or tumhe sach na batane ke liye" he said with a cute pout on his face

I chuckled

"Okay, sorry shayad accept ki gayi h pata ni" I said pretending to think

This time he chuckled and hugged me

"I Don't deserve you ! You are awesome"

As he said that I broke the hug and cupped his face and looked at him .

"Don't ever say that I belong to you and you always belong to me only me"

"Okay boss" he smiled making me smile and leaned in

He was deadly close to me when we heard a knock on the door and found Alice at the door I left him immediately while darshan made a face .

"Love birds come downstairs breakfast kar lo app adha chod ke aayi h or apne to kiya he ni h"

We nodded our heads and followed Alice downstairs.

We did our breakfast Alice went and from nowhere darshan asked me

"Will you go on a date with me ?"

I looked at him and he gave me a pleading look

"Okay"

I said and he danced all around like a teenager boy who gets to go on a date with his crush honestly I am too excited for the date and to spend time with him 😊

_________________

DREAMERS 🥺

Sorry for being a ghost 👻 jo m hoon problem are there likhne ko ni mila
Pr I am here

Sorry for being a ghost 👻 jo m hoon problem are there likhne ko ni mila Pr I am here

Ghar pe he raho or mask 😷 jaroor pehno bhara jate waqt be safe I love you all 💙❤

[How's the Josh 🔥]