Hell

Anushka's point of view

I was sitting on my bed its 4 am now and my aunt woke me up so that I can do household chores for her I have no problem with this but I slept 4 hrs back and my eyes and not opening but have to do the work .

"Anushka down now or else I'll come up and that will not be good for you, you know that"

I huffed its been years or eternity I have slept a good sound sleep she doesn't let me but dont have a choice I got and cleaned my room packed my bag for the work and went downstairs and helped practically did all the work alone .

It's okay I am not complaining I am happy that I helped her .

Time skip

I did all the chores she told me and went up to get ready as I have to reach Mumbai and live in Pune for my internship bas kuch din or it will complete and I will be a counselor I am happy about it and I Will earn on my own I don't have to beg everytime.

I chose my outfit and went downstairs for breakfast.

As I reached downstairs I saw everyone was on dining table doing there breakfast and I went and sat beside uncle and greeted everyone as usual only uncle replied and no one else not even looked at me I continued my breakfast.

I left for my internship

Hope wahan kuch bura na ho .(hope nothing worse happen)

The work finished and everything went smooth and I was happy about it as I reached home I found 2 men standing at the door in all black outfits looking like bodyguards.

I smiled at them but no expression I made a weird face can bodyguards can't smile .

I went inside two men when sitting and discussing something with uncle as I reached they stood up and shakes hand with each other and the guy who shaked had with uncle went looking at me I smiled but no response ugh why everyone is like that , am I that bad ?

-------
Hope you loved the chapter

Who where those two men ? Any guesses??