10 stress relief

Chapter 10

Taehyung's POV 

Her back was facing me while she was still panting. I smiled and kissed her shoulder. Before I could give some more I saw some red marks on her back. She clearly didn't have them the last time I saw her without clothes. 

Taehyung: What the hell happened to your back? 

She instantly turned around and hid her back so that I couldn't see it. She became uncomfortable and flustered when I asked her the question. 

Y/N: It's nothing. Just umm..allergies.  

Taehyung: Don't act so smart. You think I don't know what allergies look like?

Y/N: They really are. I think I should go now. Eva will suspect if she doesn't see me. 

With that she quickly got up and wore her clothes. I also got up and wore my robe. She was about to leave the room when I pulled her and pinned her against the wall. She hissed in pain. 

Y/N: Ahh…

Taehyung: Allergies huh? Tell me what happened Y/N or else you can't go back. 

Y/N: It's really nothing……

Taehyung: I said tell me what happened to your goddamn back? Are you not understanding my words?

She flinched as I yelled at her. Her eyes teared up. She looked down for a while but didn't utter a single word. She was really testing my patience. I took her chin and made her look at me. 

Taehyung: Don't test my patience KANG Y/N.

Y/N: That day after finishing the class with you I was going for my next class. On my way a bunch of girls stopped me and……

Then she told me everything that happened to her that day. She was embarrassed to tell me. I couldn't believe that those whores really did those horrible things to her. She didn't even tell me. 

Author's POV 

You were embarrassed because you felt like you were not capable of even protecting yourself. Taehyung silently listened to everything and sighed. 

Taehyung: Why didn't you tell me?

Y/N: I didn't want to trouble you and it was my problem so there was no point in telling you.

Taehyung: But you got into that problem because of me. Ok forget it. Tell me who those girls were.

Y/N: I don't know them. Just one of their names is Yena. That's all I know.

Taehyung: Okay. Go back to your room now. I will see you tomorrow. 

You were about to go when he again pulled you and kissed your lips. It felt like he was making sure that he got your back. He was kissing you to make you feel safe. It was gentle. 

Taehyung: Don't ever hide things from me. 

Y/N: But you told me that we don't need to talk about our personal lives. 

Taehyung was taken aback. He looked around for a while and spoke again. 

Taehyung: From now on you have to tell me everything that happens in your personal life. It is a part of our deal. Someone needs to know what goes on in your life. You are too antisocial and introverted. 

Y/N: Was it an insult?

Taehyung: I don't care. Just tell me everything okay?

Y/N: Fine.