09 camping adventure

Chapter 09

Author's POV 

Packing up your bag you headed towards the station where Eva and other students for the trip will be. You were praying that everything goes smoothly and those girls don't bother you anymore. You didn't even know their names. 

Eva: Y/N!!!! Here….

Eva shouted as she called you. You also waved back and went to her. There were lots of students. They reserved a train for this trip. You and Eva were talking when suddenly some girls started screaming. Not some of them but all.

You and Eva turned around to find out the reason for their screaming and it was none other than your own sugar daddy looking like absolute boyfriend material. You yourself gulped hard at his aura. But on the other hand Eva was going crazy over Jimin who had also entered with Taehyung. These two boys were serving looks here and there.

But you couldn't look at them more as the guide for the trip and the teachers ordered everyone to board the train. You saw Taehyung glaring at you but you ignored him and got in with Eva. As usual Eva and you sat together. To your surprise Taehyung and Jimin also sat on the seat beside you. 

You were feeling uncomfortable as those girls were giving you looks. You tried your best to ignore everyone and focus on Eva who was sitting beside you. She was freaking out as Jimin sat just next to her as you sat on the window side. 

The trip started. Train started moving as slowly all the students started jamming to the music. Eva too. But you as an introvert stayed quiet and enjoyed everyone having fun. Apparently Eva got up from her seat to join the dance going on in the middle of the train. She insisted you come but you obviously said no. 

You took out your phone as you got a text. It was from Taehyung. 

Taehyung: Are you ignoring me baby girl?

Y/N: No..what made you think that?

Taehyung: Then look at me. 

You kept your phone down and looked at him. He was looking slightly mad. You again looked away not wanting anyone to see you looking at him. In a few minutes Jimin also got up and joined the dance. It seemed like he was probably interested in Eva. Good for her. But suddenly Taehyung got up from his seat and sat beside you. 

Your eyes widened as you instantly looked at those girls to find them busy dancing with other guys. Drooling over Jimin from time to time. Then you looked at Taehyung with fear in your face. 

Y/N: What are you doing here? Someone will see you. 

Taehyung: Why were you ignoring me, baby girl? 

Y/N: I was not Tae…

Taehyung: It's daddy. 

Y/N: I was not ignoring you daddy.

You whispered the word daddy. 

Taehyung: Then why weren't you looking at me?

Y/N: Umm that….

You yelped in the middle of talking when Taehyung squeezed your thigh.

Y/N: Daddy not here please…..

Taehyung: I will decide the place, baby. Everytime. If I want then I will do it here. Remember that you've signed the deal where it was clearly mentioned that you will do everything I say. 

Y/N: I do. But what if someone sees us?

Taehyung: They won't. 

Thankfully he didn't do anything else in the train. He just sat beside you, playing with his phone while his hand was on your thigh caressing and squeezing it from time to time. You also tried your best to stay normal.