11 expose

Chapter 11

Y/N's POV 

My days were going pretty well. They were calm and peaceful. But I didn't know it was calm before the huge storm. 

A few days later I went to the campus as usual. That day also seemed like any other day. I was attending my classes and talking to Eva. We met Jimin too but Taehyung didn't come that day.

I don't know why but I always felt bad whenever he didn't come. I mean I kinda missed him. Forget about it. 

The day was going well until the lunch period came. Btw Eva and Jimin are dating right now. Jimin proposed to her and it didn't take her a second to reply. They really liked each other a lot. 

Author's POV 

It was lunchtime and you were eating with Eva and Jimin and some of Jimin's friends. It was going normally when an announcement was given through the speaker. It told all the students to gather in the auditorium. And it was an emergency announcement. So everyone got up from their seats and headed to the big auditorium. 

You also went there with your friends. Everyone was discussing the unknown emergency announcement. Suddenly all the lights of the auditorium went off and it became completely dark. The next moment a projector was turned on by someone. It was a huge projector set on the stage. 

Everyone curiously stared at the projector and after a few seconds a video started to play. It was a clip from the trip you all went on. And it was a clip from the night. You along with all the students were eagerly waiting to know what it all about until a figure could be seen on the screen which made you freeze on the spot. 

It was you going somewhere at night. It didn't take you a second to realise which scene it was. Yes guys you are guessing it right. It was from the same night when Taehyung called you in his room. Your eyes widened, your hands started trembling. Eva confusedly looked at you. But you were fearing something else.

Eventually your fear was coming true. In the video it showed that you knocked on the door and went inside the room. That was not the end. A video had also been taken from outside which captured every single thing that happened between you two that night.

The video was edited in a way where it clearly showed that you were having sex with Taehyung but it blurred your and Taehyung's naked bodies. Tears filled up in your eyes. You were utterly shocked and scared. You didn't know what to do. You just wanted to run away from there. 

Everyone in the auditorium turned their heads to you and looked at you in disgust. Eva was also shocked to see all these.

Eva: Y/N!! Is this true?

You just stayed quiet. You didn't have the courage to speak. On the other hand Jimin quickly took out his phone and called Taehyung. He knew everything and he also knew that only Taehyung can handle this situation right now. But he was not picking up the call.

You were looking down as everyone started throwing random questions on you. They were demanding an answer from you which you were unable to give. Taehyung forbade you to tell anyone about your relationship. So there was no way you were gonna tell them. 

You decided to stay quiet but that day was completely against you. The door of the auditorium swung open revealing Yena and her suspended friends. She came while smirking. She stood in front of you. Now it was only you and Yena's friends in the middle of the auditorium. 

Yena: So Y/N this is your true colour? Guys I am sure you all want to know why she was fucking with our Taehyung oppa. But she won't tell us. Why would she say something so embarrassing to everyone? But don't worry I know it all and I will definitely tell you.