08 abuse

Chapter 08

Author's POV 

Later that day you were walking to your next class when a bunch of girls stopped you. They stood all around you staring at you up and down. Being confused you also looked at them.

Y/N: What happened? Do you guys need anything?

Girl 1: How do you know Taehyung oppa?

You became nervous. You didn't know how to answer her question. Taehyung forbade you to reveal anything about yours and his relationship. You started thinking hard about what to answer. 

Y/N: Umm I don't know him personally. I just know his name. 

Girl 2: Oh really. You just know his name, that's why he hugged you in front of everyone when he never even looks at us. 

Girl 3: Shut up. It's not like he ignores us. It's just that he is always so busy. I am sure she did something. That's why he hugged her. 

Y/N: He hugged me to congratulate me. It was nothing more or less. 

Girl 4: He could've just shaked hands like others but why did he hug you?

Y/N: Why are you asking me that? He was the one who hugged me. 

Girl 5: No he was not the one. You most definitely did something. Tell me what you did bitch.

You stared at them in disgust and disbelief. They just called you bitch because Taehyung hugged you. How can they judge someone so easily? You decided to avoid them as you were never the type of girl who would get into arguments. Especially this kind of argument. 

Y/N: Excuse me. I need to attend my class.

You started making your way out of there when one of the girls grabbed your wrist and another one harshly pushed you against a wall by your shoulder. Your back hit against the wall hardly as you painfully groaned. 

Y/N: What are you doing?

Girl 3: Teaching you a lesson. You taught us really well in today's lecture. So why don't we also pay you back. 

Y/N: What do you mean? Please let me go. 

Girl 1: First tell me what's going on between you and Taehyung oppa? You guys were doing something in the class today too. I saw Taehyung oppa sitting beside you and talking to you. 

It was impossible to tell them what actually happened in the class. But the question was what's their problem if Taehyung talks to you or not. 

Y/N: H-he was j-just asking me some random questions. 

Girl 6: Lie. He doesn't ask random questions to anyone. Girls, I think we shouldn't waste more time and start teaching our lesson. 

Girl 2: Exactly. Yena, start recording. 

You looked at them horrified. The place you guys were in was pretty empty. Since classes were going on no one was there. You tried to run away but two of them held you in one place. One took out her phone to record whose name was Yena.

One of them stood in front of them to make sure no one was coming. To alert them. And the other two girls came to you smirking. 

Girl: Shall we start?

With that she grabbed the collar of your dress and started unbuttoning it. It had only four buttons for show. After unbuttoning all four of them she tightly held the hem of your dress trying to rip it apart. But she was struggling as you kept moving.