02 their deal

Chapter 02

Author's POV 

Y/N: Whatt? 

??: Yeah. And don't need to get so shocked. It's normal these days. So what the contract will be is that we both will fulfil each other's needs. 

Y/N: B-but…..

??: Let me finish. Oh and btw I am Kim Taehyung CEO of the Seoul Branch of Kim Corporation. 

You were slightly surprised as Kim Corporation is one of the top business corporations of the country. And he was too young to become the CEO of a whole branch. 

Taehyung: So if you become my sugar baby then I will pay you for everything. Your designer clothes, bags, shoes, makeups etc. If you want then I will pay you cash too but in return you have to please me. You know what I mean. 

You were utterly shocked at his offer. You didn't know how to react. It's basically that you will be paid for having sex. You stayed quiet. 

Taehyung: Hello!!! Mind to give an answer?

Y/N: Uhh...sir can you give me some time p-please?

You stuttered as you were nervous. You didn't want to say no to his face. He sighed. 

Taehyung: Fine, I will give you a whole day to think. Here is my card. Call me if you are ready. 

Then he handed you his business card which you took with a little bow. 

Y/N: Okay sir. I will let you know. 

He chuckled at your way of addressing him. He walked closer and bent down to your level. Then he whispered in your ears making you shiver. 

Taehyung: You don't need to call me sir. You can call me daddy instead. Okay baby girl?

You just nodded as you felt awkward. He stood straight. 

Taehyung: So I will go now. Call me if you are ready. 

Again you just nodded. You were about to leave from there when he called your name. 

Taehyung: You are Y/N, right? I saw your name on your uniform. 

Y/N: Yes I am Y/N. Kang Y/N.

Taehyung: You smell good despite working the whole day, baby girl.

He said with a smirk visible on his face. You blushed slightly as you bowed and left from there. 

Taehyung's POV 

That girl is a whole package. It will be fun to have a baby girl like her who will follow me around. Let's see what she decides. 

Y/N's POV 

I plopped down on my bed staring at the ceiling. So much happened in a single day. Then I remembered about the deal Taehyung was talking about. Should I accept it? I don't think that I should accept that offer. This is such slutty work. Having sex in return of money. No way. 

But in some way it has many benefits. Especially from the deal that I was offered. Most of the time sugar daddies are at least 20-30 years older. But Taehyung is only 4-5 years older than me. Plus I really need money right now. If I can't get into the university for the fees then I can't graduate too. If I can't graduate then I won't get a good job. And then I will end up living my whole life like this. Suffering for money.

But I can't let this happen. I have worked so hard for the past 6 years so that I can at least lead a stable and normal life in the future. 

I thought about it a lot. And at one point I felt like I should accept the deal. For once I wanted to focus on my studies only without worrying about money. Without worrying about food and other expenses. So what if I need to have sex with him? I can do at least this much. And he is the only person I need to have sex with, right? Now when I think about it deeply I feel like I can do this. Plus he is good looking too. But the only problem is that it won't be someone I love. But still let's do this.