05 senior & topper

Chapter 05

Author's POV 

Y/N: Taehyung!!!

Eva: You know him? 

Y/N: Uhh….umm...no like isn't he the CEO of Kim Corporation?

Eva: Yes he is. How do you know that? 

You were taken aback by her question. You didn't know why but you felt like you shouldn't tell her that you knew Taehyung in anyways.  

Y/N: Ahh I saw him on the news. Plus Kim Corporation is one of my dream companies so…….

Eva: Yeah it's also my dream company. I mean who wouldn't want to work under such a handsome boss. 

Y/N: But why is he here? I mean in this university.

Eva: You didn't know? He hasn't graduated yet. He is in his final year. He will graduate at the end of this year. It's a pity that we can only see him for 7 months. 

Y/N: But how did he become the CEO if he hasn't graduated yet?

Eva: You know what graduation is just for show. The heiress of such a big corporation doesn't need graduation to become CEO. They are born with that CEO talent. He is just doing it so that no one can point a finger at him saying the CEO is not even graduated. You know what I mean right?

You nodded. You both agreed on not talking about your personal life so you didn't know about this. Moreover he also didn't know you were attending the same university.  

On the other hand, girls were trying to get closer to Taehyung as he came out of his car. They were all screaming his name in order to get noticed by him. He as usual ignored him. It has been like this for the last three years. He always ignored all these fangirls as they were to many. 

Taehyung was walking towards the main building as those girls also followed him behind but he suddenly stopped on his track when he felt like he saw someone familiar. All the girls also stopped with him. He slightly looked at his left and saw you. 

You and Eva both froze on your spots. You out of nervousness and Eva out of excitement. 

Eva: Omg Y/N he is looking at us. Damn, Kim Taehyung is just looking at us!!!!

You couldn't form any words as you just stared at his eyes in nervousness. He looked at you for a few seconds before heading inside the building like he never saw anything. Like you were just a mere stranger. You felt bad. You knew that you shouldn't feel like that but still you felt bad. You always felt like this when people ignored you and most importantly this is what has been happening for the last six years. 

You shrugged off these sad feelings and headed to your first class with Eva. 

Taehyung's POV 

I was sitting in my class waiting for the lecturer to come with a few friends. They were all chilling and talking but my mind was somewhere else. Baby girl. I never thought that she would take admission into this university. 

The thing that surprises me the most is it's really tough to pass the entrance exam for this university. Like you need to study 24/7 for three months straight. Plus you need to take some extra home tuitions too. Still many students can't make it here. But she just passed the exam while doing multiple part time jobs. That's hella impressive. This girl is really something else. She is too attractive in her own way.

Wait…..what the hell am I thinking? Don't forget that she is your sugar baby. So no attraction other than physical attraction is allowed. Get a hold on yourself.