03 sex

Chapter 03 

Y/N's POV | 5:15 PM | 

I came out of the class. My entrance exam ended just now. I did pretty well. I answered everything properly. I will surely pass it. I felt relieved as I didn't have to worry about my university anymore. But at the same time I was nervous as hell. 

Today is the day. Taehyung has waited for two days on my request but there is no way it won't happen today. He already took the location of my part time job so that he can pick me up. I was nervous. I looked at my watch and it was already 5:30 pm. My shift at the convenience store starts at 6:00 pm. So I made my way there. 

As I was working, I couldn't keep track of time. Customers kept on coming. The customer numbers were higher than usual. I didn't get any time to breathe as I had to attend to each customer. 

It was the last 10 minutes of my shift when I was still stuck with dozens of customers so I didn't notice someone entering the store until I heard his voice. 

Taehyung: Hey babe When will you be done?

I looked behind the bunch of people who gathered around the counter to pay. As his voice was quite loud so everyone heard him. They checked him out from head to toe as they were stunned by his visual. Then everyone turned to me to check me as I was the one whom he was addressing as Babe. 

Y/N: Taehyung, what are you doing here so early? 

Taehyung: It's not early. Look at the clock. Only 5 minutes left. 

I looked at the clock and it was night. 

Y/N: Okay please wait 10 minutes. I am coming. 

He nodded and went outside as he stood beside his car slightly leaning on it. After he left, I again focused on the customers. It was an old lady 

YIN: How do you want to pay ma'am? 

Lady: Cash. 

I nodded and started typing when the lady spoke again. 

Lady: Your boyfriend is really handsome. You both will look good. 

I choked on my saliva as I heard her words. 

Y/N: But ma‘am he's not my.... 

I was about to speak when my shift replacement came. So I couldn't finish and went to change my clothes. After that I came out of the store to find Taehyung talking to someone on the phone. He signalled me to get inside the car and I did as he followed behind. 

Author's POV 

Taehyung hung up the call as he started driving the car. He was looking handsome as usual. He had some different aura around himself which can make everyone get on their knees. On the other hand you were on the peak of nervousness until Taehyung broke the silence. 

Taehyung: How was your exam?

Y/N: Good. 

He hummed in response. 

Taehyung: Btw did you take the pills I told you to? 

You nodded. And then the environment became silent again. He asked you to take birth control pills last time when you both met. You were confused at first but then he said that he doesn't want to use condoms. 

Taehyung: Oh one more thing. I actually forgot to tell you about this while signing the deal. And I know you are also aware of this but still I wanted to make sure of it before starting anything.