04 university

Chapter 04

Y/N's POV | Next Morning | 7:13 AM

I woke up feeling sore in my lower region because of last night. I saw Taehyung peacefully sleeping beside me. Damn he looks hot even without doing anything.  Then I remembered something he told me last night and I blushed instantly. 

" You were amazing baby girl. I would have fuck the shit out of you if it wasn't your first time."

That's the last thing I have heard before sleeping. I slowly looked under the cover to find both of us completely naked and him hugging my waist. Now it was time to face embarrassment. Then I suddenly looked at the clock. I cursed under my breath as my shift at my part time job would start in less than two hours. 

I slowly got up covering my body with the bed sheet. But Taehyung's grip didn't let me move. I tried to move his hand away as he groaned in annoyance. 

Taehyung: What are you doing doll?

Y/N: I am trying to get up. Can you please remove your hand?

Taehyung: No and why the hell are you getting up this early? Aren't you tired from last night's event?

It made me flustered as I tried to calm myself down. 

Y/N: My shift starts at 9 so if I don't get up now then I will be late.

Taehyung: But why do you need to go there in the first place? I am going to pay for everything anyway.

Y/N: I know but since I didn't notice them about quitting beforehand, I need to work until they find a new worker. 

He nodded and let me get up. I saw our clothes laying here and there on the floor. I quickly collected my jeans and undergarments. But when I picked up my shirt it was completely destroyed. Not a single button was there. He didn't unbutton them. He ripped them off. I looked back at him as he was hugging the pillow I had slept on.

Y/N: Daddy!!

Taehyung: Hmmm doll…

Y/N: Ummm you actually ripped my shirt last night. How will I go outside now?

He opened his eyes and chuckled. Then he got up from the bed naked and went towards his closet taking out one of his hoodies and gave it to me.

Taehyung: Wear this. And also if I need you then I won't really care about your jobs. You need to come to me as soon as I call you, got it?

I nodded and changed my clothes. I came out of the washroom to leave when Taehyung spoke again. 

Taehyung: Send me your account number. I will transfer your money there.

I nodded again and left. 

Author's POV 

You got an unexpected amount of money from Taehyung. It was a huge amount of cash. You even called him asking about such a huge amount but he just said that since you have done a great job that night that's why he gave you so much money. You couldn't be more grateful. It was more than enough for you to spend a whole month lavishly. 

As expected you passed the exam and were able to pay your admission fees. This way your concern for the university was gone. Your classes will start after this weekend. So you bought your books and all. You also bought some new clothes for a new start. They were not expensive branded clothes. They were the normal t-shirts, jeans, shorts, dresses, skirts etc which you usually used to buy with your own money. 

At your surprise Taehyung didn't had sex with you for the last three days. It's not like you two wouldn't meet. You both met each other daily at his house. But all he did was cuddle. Yes he cuddled with you for the last three days. He would just bring some snacks and then turn on Netflix. Then he would pull you in his embrace and would make you watch them with him.