15 a happy ending

Final Chapter 

Author's POV | 4 Years Later |

Getting up from the chair you took the files in your hands before heading towards your boss office. You knocked on the door before hearing a Come in. You entered the office and bowed to your boss. 

Y/N: Sir, here are the documents of our next project. You just need to read and sign them. 

Boss: Ok Ms. Y/N. 

Then he read the documents and signed them.

Boss: When will the conference of this project take place?

Y/N: I am not sure sir. You can get this information from your secretary. 

Boss: Okay. Btw working hours are over right? You can now go home Ms. Y/N. Goodnight. 

Y/N: Thank you sir. Goodnight. See you tomorrow.

With that you started walking. But not towards the door. You were walking towards your boss who was sitting on his chair. When you reached him you just sat down on his lap and he wrapped his hands around your waist. 

Taehyung: How long are we gonna keep up with these formalities? What is Ms. Y/N and Sir? It's annoying. 

Y/N: It has just been a month and we should stay professional during working hours. 

You said before kissing his cheek. You had graduated a month ago and immediately joined Kim Corporation according to his father's condition. Now you both are working in the same company but you both always make sure to maintain professionalism. Even though Taehyung becomes impatient sometimes, it's manageable. 

Taehyung: How was your day? Was it too exhausting, baby?

Y/N: Not at all. I enjoy my work. What about you?

Taehyung: Well I had a very hard time today. I missed you so much. 

Y/N: Seriously Tae?? We just met during lunch break. 

Taehyung: Still I missed you. 

He looked deeply into your eyes. It has been more than 4 years since you both started dating but his stares and eyes still gave you chills. You gulped and looked away to avoid his stares. He smirked after seeing his affect on you. He didn't even do anything yet you became nervous. You both stayed quiet. Finally you spoke up to break the awkward silence. 

Y/N: So dinner at my place for tonight? 

Taehyung: No, I will have my dinner here in my office tonight. 

Y/N: Sorry! What will you have he..mmhhh

You couldn't finish as he smashed his lips on yours. It was normal for him to kiss you out of nowhere. You also wrapped your hands around his neck. 

Taehyung: I want to have you as my dinner. 

He said in between the kiss and his words started giving butterflies in your stomach. With one swift move he placed you on top of his desk moving all the documents along with his nameplate to the side. You gasped in the kiss and he took this chance to slip his tongue inside your mouth sucking your tongue. You moaned in the kiss. 

His hands travelled down to the button of your blouse, unbuttoning it. 

Y/N: What if someone sees us? 

Taehyung: Office time is over kitten. The complete building is empty right now. Even if I make you scream no one will hear. And I will make sure that you scream.