🍰【t h i r t y s e v e n】🍰

"Jaeminie~ can't you stay home just one day

"Jaeminie~ can't you stay home just one day.. I don't wanna be alone..." Jeno pouted as he hugged Jaemin's arm. The younger sighed. They had spent the morning just lying around in bed cuddling and now Jeno didn't want to leave his side. Jaemin sighed.

"Hang on. I'll call Ten and we'll see what we can do." Jeno nodded excitedly and finally let Jaemin get up. Jaemin grabbed his phone off the bedside table and walked out, leaving Jeno by himself in the room. The older shut his eyes for a moment with a content sigh and placed a hand on his stomach.

The idea that there was a tiny human beginning to grow in his abdomen made him feel so giddy, excitement for the life of his future child bubbling within him as he softly rubbed small circles on his stomach. He could feel it getting slightly firmer and he giggled cutely at the idea of himself getting abs. He knew that wasn't why his stomach was firmer, but the thought still made him chuckle.

Cuz in this universe, it's just soft Jen tummy, none of those scary abs that can kill.

He sat up and looked out the window at the day-lit town. He wanted Jaemin to stay home so that they could do things today. He wanted to go for a walk, maybe get some coffee, go to the store and mess around in the furniture section, play hide and seek with the cabinets and couches.

As childish as he knew deep down it was, he really really wanted to go out with Jaemin for the day to play.

He had heard the stories about how pregnant moms and dads found themselves getting tired quicker and no longer having the motivation to do the things they loved. Jeno wanted to take advantage of his time while he still felt like he could. He had already begun to feel the effects of it all within the last week or two, and he could tell that it was only going to get worse.

He turned away from the window and found his eyes landing on the photos hanging from the fairy lights. He turned his body to face them and crawled closer, looking at the photos.

They were of various moments in their lives that Jaemin had captured and Jeno smiled as he looked them over. There was one from their first unofficial date when Jaemin had driven them out to that field and they had watched the stars glow above them, there was a picture of Jeno sitting on a chair at the table, desperately trying to lick frosting from off his nose, one from when Jaemin had just set up his fairy lights and Jeno was laughing on the bed, probably from something Jaemin had said, and the one that made him pause was a picture of him sitting on the counter he always used to sit on, kicking his legs back and forth. On the side, you could see a frosted, strawberry cake that Jaemin had just made.

Jeno smiled brightly, looking at the picture with a twinkle in his eyes. He turned away and hopped off the bed, walking out of the room to see Jaemin standing in the living room. The younger sighed and ran a hand through his hair, phone still up to his ear. Jeno paused, waiting for the right moment.

"I'm really sorry Ten hyung. I don't want to leave you with such a small team for the day.. I just really want to stay home with Jeno today..." Jaemin went silent as he listened too, who Jeno could only think to be Ten talking on the other side. The younger furrowed his brows.