🍰【t h i r t y t h r e e】🍰

The day after sex, Jeno was very very very soft

Jaemin had expected it to be kind of like this, but he hadn't thought it would be this extreme.

Since they had slept through the entire day after they were done and the entire night after that, so Jaemin woke up for real at 6 the next day, not counting the 12 o'clock interaction. When he did wake up, he was hungry as hell and despite Jeno being asleep, he could tell that the other boy was hungry too. So, he got out of bed and went into the kitchen, spotting the doughnuts on the counter that Chenle had left the day before.

They weren't fresh anymore, but they were still doughnuts and they were hassle-free food. So, he plated two of the sweet pastries and went back to the bed.

When he got there, Jeno had woken up and was sitting up, ruffled hair atop his head. He looked around the room with furrowed brows and a pout before his sleepy eyes landed on Jaemin. He made grabby hands towards the younger and sniffled.

"Why'd you leave?" Jeno asked quietly. Jaemin smiled and walked over to the bed, laying down beside the older and handing him the plate of doughnuts, taking his own and eating a big bite.

"Just to get some food. I'm back now though." Jeno stared down at the doughnut as if it was a foreign object before putting the plate down on the bed beside Jaemin's legs. He then proceeded to curl into a tiny ball, hugging Jaemin's arm like his life depended on it. The younger smiled.

"Come on baby, eat something. I got you the good doughnut." Jeno glared at the doughnut.

"What's so good about it... It made you go away to get it."

Damn.

"Its got strawberry filling." Jeno's eyes widened and he slowly reached down, taking the plate in hand and slowly biting into the doughnut. His face lit up when the filling hit his tongue and it didn't take long for the doughnut to be gone after at least two warnings from Jaemin to slow down. Jaemin had finished his doughnut too and was going to take the plate to the sink but Jeno stopped him.

"Baby come on. I'll come right back, I just gotta go put this in the sink." Jeno whined but let Jaemin go, the younger being as quick as he could be. When Jaemin returned, Jeno was snuggled under the covers, only his eyes peeping out, half-closed with fatigue. Jaemin snuck under the covers and hugged Jeno who groaned and rolled into his arms.

"Why am I so tiiiired. We slept for so long..." Jeno complained, his head buried in Jaemin's chest once again. The younger chuckled and rubbed the boys back, earning a content sigh as Jeno melted in his hold.

"Does that feel nice?" Jaemin said with a smile as he continued to rub Jeno's lower back then up to his shoulder blades.

"Mmhmm.. Really nice..." Jeno mumbled. Jaemin watched as slowly every part of Jeno's body relaxed in his hold until he was completely asleep again in his arms. Jaemin smiled at him. He couldn't believe it. He still couldn't believe that he just got to be Jeno's first.