Extra chapter: Meeting his parents

Josh was so nervous never in his life did he ever thought that he would be meeting his boyfriends soon to be husband's family and let's not forget he is like 3 months pregnant. Derrick had decided he wanted his now fiance to meet his parents before they got much more further into their relationship.
" hey dada" a smile Yeji walked into the room going straight to hug josh as she gave the man a red rose.
" aww thanks baby were did you get it from?" He asked as he smelled the flower and it smelt divine.
"Joy help me " she said with a smile.
" you like it?" The baby asked
" I do thank you darling " he said crouching down placing a gentle kiss on the little girls head who ran away smiling while calling joy out loud.
"no running in the house!" He exclaimed as he breathed out hard he felt gentle hands caress and kneeding his shoulder.
"that feels good" he said as he turned facing his fiance.
"you look happy" he said as wrapped his arms arround the man's neck.
"well the love my life is about to meet my parents " he said as he pecked Josh's lips .
" well the love of your life is scared to shit!"he said .
" I always tell you this there is nothing to be afraid of my parents already like you I tell them about you everytime they call" derrick says pulling josh closer.

"I hope you're right I mean I don't want to freak them out with my situation are you sure they are ok with this" he says point to the small swelling of his tummy.
Derrick knelt down before him placing his hands gently on the tummy.

"Ofcourse my parents are very open minded and I already told them about this"he says kissing the tummy and josh couldn't help but feel all warm inside.

After an hour josh had dressed the kids and the food was cooked to perfection derricks parents finally showed up.

"Mom, dad!" Derrick said hugging his parents,josh noticed that derrick looked like his father only had his mother's smile. He felt awkward standing there, seeing derricks mother hug her son made him miss his own parents.

"Mom, dad meet josh my finance" he said wrapping his arms around josh who looked nervous.
His mother was the first to smile and embrace him
" aww I have been dying to meet the man who made my son fall in love again thank you dear" she said hugging him tighter and josh hugged her back it felt good.

" like my wife said it's really nice to meet you, and am excited to meet my new grandson too" he said with a laugh .

"Joy come meet your grandparents" josh said to his son who was hiding behind him.
" hey you're a very handsome boy" Derrick's father said and joy smilled at that, soon yeji was joining them as she excitedly hugged her grandparents.

The afternoon went well, the house was filled with laughter and cheerful noise and by the time the Derrick's parents were leaving it was late, they couldn't stay because they had planned a holiday vacation already, but they did make josh promise to visit their home soon which he was honestly excited about because they treated far much better than he thought they would.
They were soo nice and kind to him it almost made him wish his parents had accepted him the way he was, but this was no time to think about people who clearly didn't love him he was happy now with his new life.

Derrick held josh in his arms on their bed after the out yeji to sleep.

"I can't wait to finally marry you" derrick soflty whispered the words as he rained soft kissed to josh's neck.

"Me too I can't wait to finally call you my husband" josh said. " thank you for giving me this i have never been this happy I will never stop thanking you" josh said turning to face derrick.
"Don't say that you deserve love and happiness and more good things and I'll give you anything you ask even my own life, I love you" he says with a smile as they both looked each other in the eyes.

" I love you too" josh says as he placed his lips on derrick who immediately kissed him back pouring all his love and need into the kiss as he help josh tighter.

Been a while but I hope you liked this bonus chapter