chapter 8

The book is almost done only a few chapters left, thank you all for reading and voting it means so much to me

Josh pov
"we need to talk" I immediately stop cleaning the kitchen island after hearing that .
I thought we talked about what we needed to this afternoon at the park I was so nervous I thought he would be angry at me , but his answer made me feel so much better, maybe he wanted to tell me to forget about everything and that none of that meant anything to him .
"What is it? " I said turning to a stand next to him.
"Let me not beat about the Bush , I like you and I want to be with you " He said no doubt in his words just curiosity to my answer did I want to be with him.
I hadn't known him that well or him as a person but I can't deny that I have feelings for him, his so handsome ,he is so caring and I know he loves Joy and that is one of the reasons I like him so much.

"really?" I asked in disbelief what If he didn't like me after finding out who I really am my anatomy, do I really want to get heart broken again .
"I know its too soon but I wanna show you that you are special to me, you love yeji I love joy this could work just give me a chance " he said staring into my eyes .
"I would really love to but what If I disappoint you, I have been called a freak and an abomination, my ex boyfriend got me pregnant and left because he could not handle being in a relationship with a man like me ,what If you feel like that too I don't want that to happen again I don't want you to hate me " I said tears rolling down my face.

DERRICK'S pov

I could see the hurt in his eyes I don't know what his past was like all I know is that I want to make him smile and happy, to be loved .I wiped his tears
"it doesn't matter what look like down there,I still like you I don't know what was up with your ex , am not him and am surely never going to treat you like he did, just let me show you please " I said holding his slim pretty face in my hands
"Y-yes please " he said blushing and bitting onto his lip.
I couldn't help myself I pulled his lower lip out with my thumb, leaned down and placed my lips on his soft lips, moving my lips slowly against his nervous ones I trailed my hand down to his tiny waist pulling him flush against my chest his soft moan going straight to my dick making my Jeans tight.I pressed my tongue against his lips asking for entrance to which he granted mewling softly as I expload his sweet carven his taste intoxicating me he placed his hands arround my neck standing on his tiptoes as he deepened the kiss making me groan ,I could hear his heart beating so fast and his body trembling against mine.
I moved my hands to his soft hips and squeezed them loving there feel in my hands.l pulled away slowly after nipping on to his lower lip looking at his gorgeous face, his eyes were closed still trying to catch his breath from our kiss ,he looked like he had fucked out of his brain and I had only kissed him it took so much just to stop my self from bending him over the table and having my way with him .
" good night "I said after letting go of him he finally opened his eyes with a confused look on his face I just chuckled and left to my room. Took a cold shower and slept.

Josh's pov

It's Sunday morning meaning it's laundry day and serious cleaning and some good healthy breakfast.
I just feel so light headed today I feel so happy after last night I was not even able to sleep all I kept thinking about where his lips and how he kissed the fuck out me , I was confused when we didn't do more than kiss but I was great full at the same time, I wanted to be ready to show him all of me at my own time .
After finishing all my morning work and the house smelling of vanilla decent which is honestly my favourite because it reminds me so much of Derrick.
After that I went to check on yeji who was still sound sleep looking all cute .I decided to make breakfast, while making breakfast I felt arms circle my waist.
" morning"he said against my neck making my whole body heat up it was too early for this.
"Morning " I said back "am making breakfast "
" yeah it smells so good " he said kissing my neck.
"it would taste good too if you let me finish cooking" I said back.
"Well look at you answering me back confidently, I like it does this mean your comfortable with me now" he said.
"yes I am I like being with you" I said which made him smile.
And place open mouth kissed down my neck.
"J-joy might come down stairs " I said trying to push him off he only tightened his hands arround me .
" nah his still asleep, does us being in this position remind you of something " he said playfully of course I remember I would never forget.
" no " I said lowly.
" well let me remind you then" the next thing I know am being lifted and placed on the kitchen Island and his lips attacking mine it wasn't a soft kiss like his past ones it was aggressive, hot and so rough, his tongue was basically fucking my mouth as his hands squeezed my ass , I was just moaning shamlesly forgetting about the food and just enjoying his morning attack I could get used to this.
He pulled apart from me I was a panting mess as he trailed his lips from my jaw to my neck licking and nipping I arched my back as he found my sweet spot, my pussy was basically wet and ruining my panties I just wanted him to fuck me.
Then I smelt it the food was burning, shit! I pushed him away he fell hard on the floor I ran to the stove and removed the burning pan from the stove, great!