chapter 7

DERRICK'S POV
I went straight to my office checked some emails, finalised some documents and finally after an hour I was done and let everyone know that we should ready by an hour from now.
After putting on a simple outfit which was just dark jeans,blue t-shirt and brown boots, I went down stairs I found yeji and josh all dressed up immediately yeji noticed me she made grabby hands at me.
"Papa !" She said excitedly .
Josh brought her closer to me , my fingers slightly brushing his own sending a jolt through me I could tell he felt it by a fault gasp I heard from him.

" did you miss me " I asked " yes love papa " she said smiling with most of her teeth missing she was just so cute .
" my baby is looking so pretty" I said as she pointed at her new  purple boots that had flowers on them Josh must have gotten them for her .
"she couldn't stop smiling as I put them on her cute feet " Josh said cooing at her yeji .
I could still see the hickey on his neck as he bent down to fix Yeji's hair.
I finally noticed what he was wearing ,it was just a simple black fitted cami top tucked into his tight blue jeans that hugged his curvy hips and a pink candigan as usual .
I had noticed that he put on women clothes sometimes and honestly I wasn't complaining they fit him just right I wounder how he  would in skirt I smirked to my self already painting the image in my mind.
"where is Joy?" I asked looking arround.
"Oh his still dressing up you know how he gets " he said smiling as he continued playing with yeji. I realised that Josh was such a grateful person he didn't need to be rich or any material things to make him happy he was happy when his son was happy, and I could tell Yeji's was starting to have that effect on him and honestly I wouldn't have it any other way I liked it that he took care of my daughter like his own.
"Am done!" Joy yelled as he ran towards me .
" alright let's go then " I said grabbing my car keys , Joy sat in the front seat of course while Josh was at the back with yeji who seemed to be telling a very interesting story.

After arriving at the park immediately Joy pulled me to the swings while the other two headed towards the sand to make sand castle I guess. For a while my mind was at peace I felt happy ,the day was really relaxing I really needed this.
Joy decided he wanted to play with his friends after eating his ice cream so I joined josh on the bench as he held a sleeping yeji.
"I guess someone had fun" I said as I sat down next to him he seemed fidgety and still couldn't meet my eyes .
" yes sir "he said  stuttering.
" do I make you uncomfortable I would have guessed after all the times we had diner together you would be more free with me" I was just teesing I knew exactly why he was nervous.
"by the way you should start calling me Derrick" I said holding his chin up so I could finally see this beautiful eyes.
"please don't look away I know what happened last night" he gasped and pulled away from me.

"I don't regret what happened if that's what you think and I know you liked it too if I could recall you moaning" I said firmly .
" MSir I..I don't know what came over me am sorry please don't fire me" he pleaded weary in his eyes.
" Mdidn't you just here me say I dont regret what I did am the one who should be apologising anyway for harassing you am sorry" he looked like he couldn't believe I was apologising I couldn't blame him either I wasn't the type of person to do this.
" it's alright sir you were drunk I understand " he said softly I was about to correct him when we were suddenly interrupted by Joy.

"Dad am so hungry can we go home nowq" I heard a tired voice from Joy which I chuckled at.
I decided to take everyone at the family restaurant I knew , thankfully yeji was up too and at the end if it everyone looked content and happy.

"Am I forgiven now ?"
" yes thank you I had the best day ever, I wish you were my papa " he said frowning.
" but don't tell dad I said that his going to be sad I love him so I hate seeing him sad" he said while yawning.
" it's fine I may not be your papa but I will always be here when you need one , even though your dad is enough good night" I kissed his fore head as I heard his light snores and left the room.

I found Josh still in the kitchen tidying up , maybe I deserved a second chance and Josh was it maybe it was fate that we met all I knew and wanted right now was to be with him and I was going to make it happen.

"we need to talk".