chapter 2

Josh sat down in the store room of the restaurant exhausted and worn out after working all day and no break.He staired at the email he received, still couldn't believe that he was asked to attend the interview of being a nanny.
He applied for this a week ago when his boss had told him he would be closing down the restaurant, at that moment he felt like the world was against him and when he saw the poster of the job he couldn't believe it it was like for the first time something good was happening.
The best part was that the pay for this job was really good the best he had ever received , this time maybe things would be alright .

Today josh looked at himself in the mirror wearing his best clothes which was consisting of blue worn out jeans , a white t shirt and a pastel purple candigan, the outfit was just so unprofessional but it was the best he had and he just prayed that he wouldn't make the bad impression upon meeting his soon to be boss.
Looking at himself one more time fixing his hair he decided that he was ready.
Josh( POV)

" hey sweetie am off now , Judy will be here to babysit be nice to her ok" I said kissing his fore head, Joy was pouting because I promised we would go to the park this Saturday which is today but I couldn't he still a little salty about it .
" Hey you don't want to give me a good bye kiss?" I asked him making a sad face .
"Just bring ice cream and I promise I'll forgive you " He said after kissing my cheek.
" alright bye " I said getting out of the house going to the bus station.

After arriving at the King's enterpris company , I felt nervous and a little out off place ok a lot of place, the building was huge and magnificent everyone was dressed smartly ,the place smelled so expensive too .
" Mr Khang is ready to see you " I stood thanking the kind lady am guessing was the secretary I could feel my heart beating so fast I felt like it wanted out of My chest . I lightly knocked on the door waiting in silence.
"Come in" I heard a deep but soothing voice say .
I walked into the office praying I wouldn't slip and fall that would be embarrassing.
I finally looked up to Mr Khang , this man was gorgeous no kidding he looked Asian I think Korean he had dark hair parted in the middle framing his beautifully face and his eyes damn , shit this is going to be my boss this is going to be so awkward.
He looked at me then my clothes making me feel more self conscious.
" you can take a seat Mr ..?" He asked like he was so bored .
" Dalton " I said as I took my seat .
" Right, let's get on with this next time please do dress up more appropriate for an interview, anyway do you have any experience in child care at all?" He asked keeping eye contact with me which I was struggling with.
" Um I have been babysitting for quite sometime now and I really do enjoy it plus I have a seven year old so I do have experience in that field " I said casting my eyes down.
" Mr Dalton I would like you to keep eye contact with me as you speak " he said coldly .
I looked up and met his burning gaze on me.
" sorry I apologise sir " I said He just kept his pocker face on.
" why do think I should give this job to you?" He asked
" well am not really sure but if you did give it to me I promise to take care of your daughter with all my heart I love kids and I wouldn't do anything to harm her " I said .
He sighed "Alright you have the job I expect you by my home at 8 tomorrow you will be moving in before you ask why we'll I travell a lot and someone has to stay with her and I believe am paying you a lot, here is the document with the rules, one mistake your fired .I believe your a single parent so it's fine your son can come along to? He said and then dismissed me.
I can't believe I have a well paying job finally ,I could feel tears trickering down my cheeks this is the best day indeed.