chapter 5

(Picture of Josh above)

It's been 3 months since I started working as a nanny, these have been the best months in my life. Although Mr khang is very strict and sometimes rube to me his been very generous to my son Joy, who now literally loves him , he always brings toys for him when his back from a business trip and on the weekends they have their movie nights every Friday, am just so happy my son is having a good time and someone to look up to.
During the week it's just usually me and yeji , most of the time I teach her how to pronounce words which she's gotten good at ,she can say a complete sentence sometimes and now she's able to tell me if she wants to pee or poop.
These past weeks I have been feeling certain things I shouldn't it's because of him why does he have to be so handsome and so caring, every night when his back from work he always asks if I had my super and I usually don't so we have it together it's become more of a custom for us to have super together and I like it.
Not only that but he constantly reminds me to always take care of my self too.
Just last week he took my out for shopping stating that my clothes were worn out and I needed new ones it was so embarrassing my face was red the entire time atleast he was the one that paid .

" good evening sir " I said grabbing his briefcase from him as soon as he entered the house, did I mention I do this every time he gets home I carry his briefcase for him to his room and seemed not to mind I think he likes it too.
"Sir food is already set " I said looking up to him I found him already staring at me .
" alright I'll be down I guess we're having dinner together again" he asked playfully I nodded my head and went to the kitchen.
Mr khang came downstairs wearing his casual home clothes which consisted of dark sweatpants a white t-shirt, I liked it when he dressed casual he just looks so sexy.
" how was work?" I asked as we settled to eat .
" it was hectic as usual I swear customers can be problematic they always want to be right " he complained.
" by the way the food taste good,your cooking has improved " he complemented me .
" Thank you " I said shyly while blushing this man makes me blush so much I don't want him to stop.
Dinner went on like that he asked me about my day what yeji and I did .
Which wasn't much we just went to the mall together then the park .
Mr Khang was very mysterious sometimes I hardly know much about him his family never vist and I always wonder if Yeji's mother or father are arround I know I have my secrets too but I just want yo figure out this man do bad.
" what's wrong " I heard him ask .
" ha I mean nothing why do you ask"
" you have been fidgeting and look like your lost in thought care to share " he asked .
" uh I was just wondering why your family doesn't visit and where Yeji's other parent is " I said He looked very tense I wish I didn't ask.
"My parents live in another state that's why and about Yeji's parent I'd rather not talk about that " he said coldly standing up and leaving for bed without saying a word to me .

It's been a week since I asked that question and let's just say his been in a sour mood since then, it's Friday 9pm and his not yet home Joy is looking out the window waiting for him to have their movie night .
" hey baby it's getting late I think you should go to sleep " I said He shook his head repeatedly.
" no I'll wait for him please I think he'll be home soon " he said pleading his eyes glistening.
" hmm I think his stuck at work you can spend time with him tomorrow " I tried to convince him , he still insisted to wait which I let him .After an hour he fell asleep I carried him to bed and tuck him in after giving him a good night sleep I went down stairs to clean up.
Maybe it's because of me I shouldn't have asked such a personal question I wasn't even in the mood to have super i just wanted him to come home already.

I was lost in thoughts that I didn't hear the door opening, until I felt arms arround my waist and someone breathing down on my neck.
I gasped,if it weren't for the arms holding ms I would have fallen.
"Mr Khang you scared me what's happening ?" I asked confusingly the man has never acted like this ever, then it hit me his boss was drunk just great.
"Sir I think you should let me go " I said trying to pry the hands away as much as it felt good to be held I knew the man was not in his right mind .
" you can call me Derrick, fuck you smell so good " he said sniffing my neck I can't belive am getting arroused by this it feels so good yet so wrong .
" please your not in your right mind " I tried to convince him which only made him tighten his hold on me , my legs where Turing to jelly his smell was engulfing me, his strong chest at the small of my back , shit I need to get out of his arms before I do something I will regret.
" you're so preety I just wanna" he kissed my neck making me wimper my heart is beating so fast. He sucked on my neck am preety sure his left a mark there I couldn't help it but moan as he licked my sweet spot.
"Mmm.." he pulled my face to his and crushed his lips down to mine, gosh his lips are so soft his kissing me so hungrily and squeezing my sides I felt his tongue lick my lips asking for entrance to my mouth I denied him he sucked on my lower lip making me wet my panties fuck this is wrong I should stop him but it feels so good, his body close to mine is bringing out the hidden diseres within me.
I felt him grind his member on my butt making me gasp he took the opportunity to insert his tongue in my mouth
"Ahhmmm" I was a moaning mess he tasted so good a mixture of alcohol and his natural taste, our tongues twisting against each other,it all downed to me what I was doing and how I was letting my own desires destroy me again I didn't want to loose my job and I definitely didn't want my son Joy to loose the friend he found in Mr khang I was afraid of him finding out my secrets my insecurities I didn't want him to be disgusted with me I don't think I can handle that.
Just as I felt his hand sneak under my shirt I pushed him away hard that he fell on the floor I was breathing heavily from the kiss.

(The first kissing scene!! Was it good?)