chapter 6

After recovering from the heated moment,I finally decided to help my boss who was still lying on the floor, still drunk out of his mind and with a silly smile on his face .For some reason I hoped he would remember this when he work up and at the same time I hope not either way all I knew was that I would definitely never forget.
As I helped Mr khang to his room he held in tight to my hand , he was so clingy when drunk, he was cute he kept on mumbling about not letting go of him and nor leaving him it almost sounded like he was remembering something from his past.
After setting him to his bed I took off his shoes and socks for him and wished him good.

" I want a good night kiss on my cheek " he said sluring his words.of course Icoundnt denied him after kissing him good night I went to my room.
Finally returning to my room I looked at my reflection in the mirror, I looked flushed my cheeks were still red my lips were swollen , I sighed and got under my sheets drifting into a dreamless sleep.

Derrick's pov

Fuck my head hurts that's the first thing that comes to my head as I woke up the next day , my head feels like a million bricks fell on it, thankfully there was a class of water and pain killers on the table near my bed .Josh must have put it there, last night I don't know what got to me all I know was that I found my self in a pub drinking so much. Josh's question kept playing in my head ,it was like a bucket of cold water was splashed at me .

I felt like I was betraying her the only woman I had ever loved.Arina was the most gorgeous lady I had ever met, she was kind,Sassy, stubborn and all those qualities just made me want her more .
I finally found the courage to ask her out which she denied at first but after 3 months of persisting she finally said yes . We dated for 3 years and finally tied the knot,it was te happiest time of my life we loved each other and that's what mattered.

She got pregnant after so many times of trying, I remember how happy and excited she was she was finally going to have a part of the both of us. But things didn't go as planned the pregnancy was killing her even the doctor advised to get rid of it but being the stubborn woman she was she refused believing she could fight this, all she needed was my support.

She gave birth to a girl, my Yeji that day a wife and a mother was lost, She left me just like that, she promised to fight but she didn't,I felt like I was a failure for not trying hard to convince her to terminate the pregnancy. I wanted to just give up on life , but the crys of our baby brought me back to life to live atleast just for my daughter to love and cherish her just as her mother insisted.

After josh asked about Yeji's mother I just felt guilty that I was finally feeling something genuine about someone who wasn't her it felt wrong. Josh was beautiful, never in my life did I think I would have feelings for man, but josh just made me feel some type of way, every time he looked at me with his big green innocent eyes, or how he always carries my bag every time I got home from work and waited to have dinner together it was just so cute , or how he blush everything I complimented him or was staring at his beautiful face I just wanted to protect him and there time I just want to ravish him, kiss the hell out of his lips, which I did last night how could I forget, his soft lips ,his taste, his moans his warm body against mine ,all that right now was getting me worked up, I wanted him to myself.

Getting rid of such thoughts I head to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower. After drinking the pain killers my head was feeling much better, just as I was about to check my phone for any work update a heard a soft knock on the door.

I cleared my throat "Come in" i said .He came in quietly and acting all shy and cute.
" morning sir I hope your feeling better this morning " he asked Bearley meeting my eyes and he was already blushing remembering our steamy session from yesterday I smirked." Thank you and yes I do feel better" I said.
" um sir I think you owe someone an apology " he said shyly still not looking me in the eyes.

Shit I forgot about my our movie night with Joy .
"Fuck I forgot, is he still bitter about it ?" I sked.
" yes he waited for you until late but don't worry all you need to do is buy him ice cream he'll forgive you " He said chuckling and it was such a cute sound I think am starting to get wiped for this man.

" yeah I probably should " I said getting up walking close to him he moved back nervously I could see the huge hickey I left and it looked so sexy on him.
" Sir um breakfast is ready Joy is waiting for you down stairs " he rushed out of the room.
I finally went down stairs and joy was giving me the silent treatment until I promised to take him to the park and get ice cream he was so spoiled I swear.

" I guess we could all go to the park you too Josh , no argument " I said eyeing him he looked away after nodding his head with blush coating his cheeks , his gonna be the death of me with his cuteness