chapter 9

After breakfast, Joy asked if we could use the backyard pool which Derrick was cool with since it wasn't that deep and he had floaters.
Unfortunately he got called into work which was a bummer.Now it was only Yeji,Joy and I in our swim suits by the pool but only Joy was actually using the pool, yeji though was in her moana kiddies pool playing with her favourite doll.Me on the other hand was not going anyway near the pool I hate swimming honestly plus the chlorinated water wiil just mess up my hair, ah no thanks ,so I just laied down on the mat on my stomach enjoying the sun.
" Seems like you guys are having fun " I heard his deep voice say.
I stoop up and tried to cover my bikini clad body I thought he wouldn't be back home early so I put it on .
" w-what are you doing here ?" I asked nervously " I thought you had work?"
" Oh yeah it was a minor problem and am glad I came home early otherwise I would have missed the grant view" he said as his dark eyes scanned my body I felt I little hot right there.
"You look so pretty " he said .
" you Don have a problem with me dressing like this " I asked he shook his head and smiled.
" it doesn't matter what you wear you still look beautiful, pink is your color " he said I let out a sigh of relief.
" well why aren't you in the pool even yeji seems to be in the water and having fun." he chuckled after pointing at a yeji who was lost in her own world enjoying splashing water this kid loves water so much.
" I don't like swimming " I said " really "he step closer to me with a smirk on his face. " Y-yes the kids are here don't try anything dumb" I warned him " am not doing anything " he said with a glint of mischievousness in his eyes ,just great
" don't y-.." he picked me briday style and dropped me in the pool as I screamed , Joy seemed to enjoy this as he laughed his lungs out.
" now this makes so much sense" he said laughing.
"Please help me out I can't swim " I said in a panicking voice he lend me his hand and I pulled him in as he yelped loudly now we were a laughing at him ,
" Fuck am in my office wear" he said as he looked pissed which made me laugh more gosh I haven't laughed like this in a while , " no swearing the kids are arround " I chuckled his expression changed to a calm one as he pulled me closer .
" your so gorgeous when you laugh " he said making me blush
" I liked it when you smile too you look less intimidating " I said putting my arms on his shoulder.
" really " he said leaning to kiss me but was stopped as water splashed us
"Eww gross" I heard Joy whine , we both just chuckled.

After playing arround for a while we decided to watch a movie after eating supper , we grabbed popcorn and started the Disney movies.
After an hour Yeji fell asleep then Joy followed as well.
Derrick and I continued watching the movies after tucking in the kids to bed together which felt good .we were now practically cuddling on the huge couch as frozen played on the screen.
" I want to introduce you to my friends " he said I sat up staring at him.
" what? Isn't it a little to early we just started dating " I asked.
" no , am pretty sure of my feelings for you and I want my friends to meet the person I plan on being with " he said kissing my temple .
" what If the don't like me or think am a gold digger I don't want to make a first bad impression " I said worriedly.
" hey it will be fine I promise my friends are nice guys plus I don't care if they don't like you I just want them to meet you , on Friday at 8 there be here for dinner " he said pulling me back in his arms trying to calm me down as he ran his fingers through my hair softly I found myself drifting into sleeping in his arms.

It was Friday night and I was still feeling a bit nervous about Tony and Jeff even though Derrick tried to convince me about how they would like me.
All my life I never really had friends only a boyfriend and I'd rather not think about him now.
I looked at myself in the mirror one more time to ensure I was dressed appropriately, my phone vibrated, it was a message from Derrick letting me know that they will be home in 10 minutes. My heart is practically beating way too fast and my hands feel sweaty gosh I hope I don't mess this up.
I went down to check if things were all right and the kids were safe too.
I heard the door open I walked nervously to the door " welcome home " I said after pecking derrick's lips .
"Thankyou,Tony this is Josh my boyfriend And Josh this is Tony my best friend " he said introducing me to a tall huge handsome man who was smiling sweetly at me .
"Hey it's nice to finally meet the man this dude wouldn't shut up about, by the way your way out of his league your so beautiful " his friend said making me blush and Derrick groan in annoyance.
"Thank you , its nice to finally meet you too " I said. A squealing yeji was running into Tony's arms as he spinned her arround while she giggled .
" how's my princess doing ?" he said kissing her forehead .
"Am fine " she said cutely after wards he was introduced to Joy who was shy at first but later was talking non stop to him.
" hey am sorry am late am here I know you missed " I heard a deep voice say am guessing that's Jeff.
He was tall and bulky and looked a little older now that I think of it they both looked older than Derrick.
" you must be Josh am Jeff and its nice to finally meet you " He said shaking my hand and then he was greeting everyone.
Dinner was honestly fun Jeff and Tony wouldn't stop embarrassing Derrick about how they changed his dipers and some of the embarrassing things he did in his childhood, and they kept complimenting my cooking, the night went better than I expected.

I was in the kitchen with Derrick doing the dishes after everyone left and the kids were asleep.
" did you have fun tonight " he said circling his arms arround me I leaned back and nodded.
" yes your friends are so nice " I said " I told you, you have nothing to worry about ,it's getting late we should go to sleep"
I turned arround and put my arms arround his shoulder.
" am not sleepy yet can we do something else together " his eyes lit up as he licked his lips " Oh I have a lot that we can do in my mind" he said squeezing my ass making me wimper.
The next thing I know we are making out, heavly I don't know how but I was ontop of him on the couch with his tongue down my throat and hands squeezing my waist. I moved my lips down to his throat licking and nipping while he groaned and was grinding his big hard on directly on my wet center ,gosh am ready to do this right now , I started unbuttoning his shirt he stopped me.
" baby stop ahh" I bite his neck fuck am soo horny.
He pulled me back while he sat up.
"Wow slow down I don't want to do something your not ready for " he said his eyes filed with lust mirroring mine .
" am ready please take me , make love to me " his eyes darkened as he squeezed my waist am sure am going to bruise there but I don't care I just want him.
" Are you sure once I start there's no backing down" he said I nodded my head while bitting my lips.
" fuck your so sexy " he said putting his lips on mine while carrying me to his room.

The longest chapter I have written so far ,should the next chapter be in Derrick's or Josh's pov