chapter 11

It's been a 2 months since Derrick asked me to be his boyfriend and it has been wonderful months, I never thought that I would find someone that would like me despite my condition it felt so unreal almost like a good dream too good to be true, but it was happening I told Joy about me and Derrick and he didn't have a problem infact he was excited to finally have someone he liked to be his father figure for now, since I wasn't so sure if we were going to b together for a long time I just don't want to get my hopes up but I hope we do.
Today we were going on a date our first official date I am both excited and worried but I know it will be fine plus I have some news for him I hope this night won't end badly.
Tony had introduced me to his wife Lucy, she is a beautiful black American with the most gorgeous brown skin, long curly hair and her curves are to die for and I just loved how confident she is in her self,she was so kind and very nice to, she kept complimenting me on how cute I was , I was a blushing mess, later on I met Jeff's boyfriend Kevin, he was handsome tall but on the lean side he looked a little too young be dating Jeff but what matters is they love each other , atleast his legal , he was nice to me as well and the three of us developed a good friendship with time.
Right now the both of them are helping me dress up for the date to night, there were clothes on the floor and bed as Kevin dug through my closet looking for who knows what.
"guys we only have three hours left what am I going to wear " I whined as I sat down on the messed up bed.
"Found it !" I stood up and walked to Kevin he was hold a blue short silky dress that I had bought a month ago the thing is I have never won a dress in my life even though I did wear other female clothes I have always felt ashamed to wear skirts or dresses.
" No I can't wear that " I said sighing there was no hope for me today
" why not?" Lucy asked lifting her left brow.
" because its a dress and I just don't think anyone would want to see me in this " I said sighing as Kevin sat next too me .
" I think Derrick will like it " he said smirking at .
" definitely I don't know why you're still hesitant to wear this just put it own trust me " Lucy said softly.
" let's say he likes it how about the people arround us I don't want to embarrass him it's enough already that his dating me " I said looking down Lucy lifted my chin up .
" look I don't know if you haven't noticed but Derrick does not give a fuck what the world thinks, what matters is what he thinks at this moment I know he loves you even though he hasn't said it but I can tell everytime he looks at you, don't bother yourself with what the world thinks people have problems with almost everything and if you start thinking about that you won't ever be happy, your putting on this dress tonight your gonna thank us later" she said smirking. I was almost in tears with what she said I think it's time I did what I like and I know Derrick and my friends will support me.
" Oh ok let me try it own then." I said getting up and going into the bathroom.
The dress fit perfectly it was way too short though if I had bend down I bet I would flash people ,but, I liked anyway so I guess I found what I would be wearing. I got out of the bathroom and both of them gasped at me it made my cheeks heat up a little.
" please tell me you own heals " Lucy said excitedly.
" unfortunately no I don't " I said sadly already feeling like crying.
" wait don't loose hope already, I think your black boots will look fine ok" I nodded my head.
Finally after an hour I was done I had the same dress on,I had black pantyhoes underneath , Lucy also put a little bit of eye shadow and mascara and finally half of my hair was in a pony tail while the rest fell arround my neck all in all I looked good I felt pretty and sexy ,I can't wait for Derrick's reaction.
" Wow you look beautiful " Kevin said smiling like a proud mom " thank you " I said shyly
" hey um your boyfriend is here" Lucy said coming into the room excited.
" ok this is it" I said as I straightened my dress.
" you'll be fine " Lucy said holding onto my bare shoulders. I finally went down stairs after taking a deep breath, there he was already waiting for me he looked soo handsome In his black suit with a blue dress shirt matching my dress, his eyes were practically devouring me as he looked at me up and down ,I could see the admiration in his eyes as well as lust clouding his eyes making me shudder as to what he would do to me later.
I finally reached him, his arms already wrapping arround my waist .
" baby you want to kill me right , you look so beautiful can we just skip dinner and go right to desert " he said with a glint of mischievousness in his eyes.
" t-thank you but I spent like 4 hours getting ready so no I want to go on the dated I'll be all yours later" I said playing his tie.He pulled me closer and crushed his lips on my mine I could here our friend's whistle In the back ground but his lips didn't stop moving with mind he forced his tongue in my mouth making me moan shamlesly as he devoured every corner of my mouth only pulling back when we needed air.
I placed my forehead on his chest because I just kissed him infront of everyone and I was feeling a little shy.
" ok I think we're ready to go " he said I pulled back.
" um make sure Yeji has her milk before she falls asleep I put her favourite blanket on her bed and Joy can sometimes." Lucy cut me off.
" don't worry will take care of everything just enjoy your night " she said hugging me so did Kevin.
We finally left for the restaurant which Derrick refused to tell me.
The place was beautiful with dark lights and decore really made it look so fancy and romantic I saw a few people and I was panicking again, Derrick
My face to his and kissed me.
" I know what your thinking, I think you look gorgeous ok and fuck what everyone thinks , you look fucking sexy and if I could make love to you right now just to show you I would but I promised you a romantic date " he said pecking my lips one more time he helped out of the car and walked me to our table.
" this place is so beautiful " I said looking arround " nothing beats how beautiful you look " he said winking at me making me blush.
" what would you like to order" he asked me this was a French restaurant so I don't understand what's on the menu.
" just order for me please" I said and he looked pleased by my answer he was such a sucker for taking care of me.
The food was really delicious, we talked about a lot of things like his work and our future plans and what we would do for Joy's birthday coming the next week.
later on we decided to go on a walk he offered his jacket even though it wasn't cold he said he didn't want other people staring at my body which was only meant for him it made me feel warm inside about how possessive he can be sometimes.
" I have something to say" we said at the same time as we sat by the bench near a beautiful garden.
" you go first " he said , my heart was beating so fast this was it.
" I-I um,am pregnant " I said looking up at him he was quite for a while I was afraid he would reject me too .
I feel his arms lift me up as he spinned me arround making me giggle.
" baby since when " he asked I could tell he was so happy.
" I found out last week I wanted to surprise you " I said smiling he pulled to his lap as he sat on the bench again making me straddle him.
"Wow I can't believe I can't wait to meet you little guy" he said caressing my flat stomach .
"it could be girl,now what did you want to tell me ?"I asked brushing my fingers through his dark long strands of hair.
" I know its only been two months but am sure of what I feel and I don't want to hold it in any longer I love you and I want you to know that you are the reason of my happiness these days your perfect too me " he said looking straight in my eyes , I smashed my lips on his kissing him with my all same as him I pulled back tears trickering down my cheeks.
" why are you crying " he asked wipping My tears while I was a complete mess.
" I just have never been told those three words except from Joy , am so happy that I found you you make me happy and accept for who I am I love you too " I said He kissed me again this time slowly and passionately our lips moving slowly but sensual he hands tightening arround my waist as I wrecked my hands through his hair he I moved his hands under my dress squeezing my ass making Me moan and grind down on his hard on .
He kissed my throat and bit down my sweet spot which had me throwing my head back and arching my back into him .
"Derrick! " I yeld his name as he cupped my dripping center through my tights .
" Fuck baby your so wet already ruining your tights " he said forcing me to look into his dark eyes.
"Please I want you " I said rolling my hips on his lap he hissed hold onto my waist stoping me from moving.
" let's continue this at the hotel" he said making me whine and bite onto his neck.
" don't be naughty " he said spanking my ass.
He lifted me to his car,I looked into his eyes and I knew he was the right one, even though i had suffered all those years he makes everything worth it and I would do it all again just to meet him.
I love him and he loves me,I never thought I would hear those words from a person but in the end I got so much more a wonderful boyfriend, a beautiful family and the best of friends and am thankful for it.
The end

This is the beautiful Lucy

This is the handsome Kevin 😍This is the end thank you all for reading and voting on my book , maybe I'll writean extra chapter,

This is the end thank you all for reading and voting on my book , maybe I'll write
an extra chapter,