chapter 10

Warning ⚠️
Smut ahead and josh has a vagina instead of a dick, don't read ahead if this makes you uncomfortable.

Third pov
Josh's heart was beating wildly as Derrick carried him to his room and only putting him down to close the door , even though he had been in derrick's room a lot of times it felt different this time , the sexual tension was so heavy you could cute it with a knife .
  " if your not ready we could always cuddle " Derrick said as he held onto his lovers waist.
" no I want you now " Josh said looking at Derrick with lust cloud eyes .he wanted Derrick to hold him to make passionate love to him.
Derrick kissed josh slowly at first trying to ease the other man their lips moving in sync as  like they were in some sort of dirty dance,soon their tongues met half way licking, sucking and greedily tasting each other.
Josh put his arms on derrick's shoulder feeling the muscles underneath, making his body more hot and arroused.
The vanilla scent of Derrick, his natural scent  and the kiss was driving him crazy,he gasped as Derrick dropped him on merroon silky sheets , Derrick licked his lips as he looked at the sight, he slowly took off his t-shirt then his pants as he felt the intense gaze of josh on him.
Josh gasped as he looked at the handsome spaceman infront of him , hard chest leading to a 6 pack to a huge bulge trapped in  dark boxerbriefs.
" your so beautiful " Josh whispered as he drooled at his boyfriends tone body.
" your even more beautiful " Derrick said as he got in between josh's thighs making the man from the delicious friction on his wet sex.
His shirt was removed first as Derrick licked and kissed his neck then to his left nipple send electric waves through josh making him arch his back , seeing this reaction Derrick grazed his teeth on the pad licking it sucking until josh was begging him to stop, he gave the right nipple the same attention smirking as he saw his work josh's nipplps were swollen and red ,the man was reduced to a panting mess.
Derrick trailed his lips to his stomach making josh's stomach quiver. Slowly removed the shorts, he sat back and staired at josh in his blue  lacy panties that werenow dark due to his gushing pussy , Derrick's eyes darkened at the sight making him proud on seeing how much he arroused the man squirming nervously under his intense gaze.
Josh tried to covered his private but before he could Derrick slapped his hand away.
"Fuck you're perfect, your so fucking wet is this all for me ?" Derrick asked as he trailed his thumb on the panties making josh's hips jolt up , and moan in embarrassment .
"Y-yes only for you please touch  me " josh was practically begging he felt like he was going to expload ,his heart was beating in anticipation .
"Don't worry I'll take care of you " Derrick whispered as he dropped open mouth kissed on the inner thighs making josh breathless and spread  his legs more.
He kissed the band of panties , the natural scent of josh driving him crazy he just wanted to pleasure this man so bad. He kissed just on top on the clit still covered in panties and sucked on it making josh moan out loud and grind his hips up.
"Ahh  mo-more please " Josh cried out lifting his hips up chasing the hot mouth , josh gasped as his panties were ripped away from his body,the cold air now brushing his most intimate part.
Derrick touched the folds gently  not to scare the man and not putting to much pressure, his fingers were already getting socked with the slick being produced,he finally parted the lips and touched the leaking hole, he bent down and kissed the wet lips then flattened his tongue from the bottom to the the clit sucking on It as he inserted his finger inside the tight hole, Josh's thighs were shaking from how sensitive he was feeling his moans spilling out none stop, josh back arched as his eyes rolled back the man's tongue was driving crazy , he almost came undone as the man insisted his tongue inside him fucking him with it.
" ah D-Derrick please ,fuck ,it feels good! " he moaned out his fingers pulling on derrick's hair making the man groan ,the vibrations going straight to his gushing cunt. Josh whined out as Derrick pulled back making Derrick chuckle at how needy his boyfriend was being ,finally taking off his briefs his cock sprung out hitting his Abbs making josh moan at how big it looked.
" Don't worry it will fit " Derrick assured him he stroked his dick a few times staring staring in josh's pleasure drunk eyes.he crawled back kissing the man roughly shoving his tongue inside josh moaned as he could taste himself making him feel dirty but excited.
He felt the fingers stretching him but didn't stop kissing him , he gasped as he felt the hot length finally penetrate his wet walls, the pain mixed with the pleasure making him cry out, Derrick kissed his tears as he entered the tight heat inch by inch until he was finally fully inside making the man bellow him wimper and close his eyes at the intense feeling , both moaning as josh clenched arround Derrick.
" baby you feel so good " Derrick whispered as he pushed out and thrust in slowly.
" ah big .. full" was all josh could blabber as his legs tighten arround Derrick's waist.
Derrick's tip hit his swollen gland head on , his body withing as Derrick moved his hips fast,josh pulled at the sheets as he felt the pressure build within him, he whine softly as Derrick pulled out deniying him release
"D-Derrick plea..argh!" He screamed out as Derrick  thrust back in hard and fast making him clench arround the man, eyes rolling back in his head,josh come undone his loud moan filling the room, Derrick picked up his pace making josh cry out of sensitivity , he leaned down sucking on the tender nipples
" no fuck " Josh was pleading he could feel his insides turn to mush , the room was filled with skin slaping skin loud moans and deep groans from Derrick, " one more time baby come for me " Derrick said in a low seductive voice as  as he flicked clit making josh curve his spine releasing a stream of fluid splashing arround Derrick's dick, the wet hot felling  had  Derrick's   continously hitting his G spot with powergull  thrust, the tight heat arround his cock made his balls tighten and he came with a loud growl , his scorching hot  liquid filling up josh,  had  his blunt nails digging into his back.
" fuck!" Was all Derrick would say as they both breath out loudly finally kissing josh one last time." Your perfect " Derrick whispered stroking josh's disheveled hair.
" your perfect too" he whispered back with a heavy sigh as he closed his eyes feeling spent and tired he fell unconscious,Derrick pulled out and quickly ran to the bathroom came back cleaned both of them then he got into the ruined sheets, held the sleeping man  close to him as he fell asleep too after kissing him good night.

Finally done I think am only remaining with one chapter I hope you enjoyed this 😉