Chapter 26

* 1 month and a half later*

Dixies POV: Noah has been doing a lot better, he is now into a airboat and is a lot more mobile. He only has 3 weeks left in his air boot then the doctor said he should be all healed up. I'm so excited for him. We are now TikTok famous I guess you could say. I have 30 million followers and Noah has 23 million. It's crazy, but it does come with a lot of hate, Noah doesn't get as much hate as me. I get hate for the way I look but nothing I can do about it. I can't believe that we are graduating this year. Noah hasn't asked me to prom yet, but I think it's because of his ankle and he wants to wait until it's fully healed or something I have no idea. Addison asked me to go prom dress shopping with her today. That sounds fun, I don't know what look I want to go for but I'm excited.

Noah's POV: thank god my ankle is almost all healed. I haven't had sex in 2 months. Do you not know how long that is when you are dating the love of your life. To help pass the time I've been thinking of ways I could ask Dixie for prom. I wanted to make it big since it's our last year of high school. I know I'll think of something good. Anyways I'm TikTok famous now, it definitely distracted me from my
Broken ankle but I can't let it distract me from ucla. I feel bad though because Dixie gets a lot of hate. I always tell her that she's the most beautiful girl in the entire world but with millions of comments saying she isn't I think it's hard for her to believe. She will move past this and prove all the haters wrong. I believe in her.

*FEW HOURS LATER*

Dixies POV: I just got back from shopping with Addison, I couldn't find anything that I liked. I tried on so many dresses, I want this one to be perfect. I also don't know what colour of dress I want. I got to Noah's house and went up to his room and I see him sitting on his bed. "Hi bubba" I say to Noah while pecking his lips. "Hi mi amour" he said to me. Noah still gives me butterflies. "How was shopping?" Noah asked me. "Not good, I didn't find anything I liked." I said to Noah and he said to me "but you look beautiful in anything you wear." "Awww thank you handsome" I said while giving Noah a hug. "Do you wanna go live with me?" I asked Noah. I haven't gone live in a while. He said sure so I went live on TikTok.

  ~the live~

Dixie: Hi guys, I'm here with Noah!
Noah: hey
Dixie: babe I'll be right back, I have to go to the bathroom
Noah: ok

Noah's POV: while dixie was in the bathroom I was answering questions on the live. It was hard too though because most of the comments were just so mean about Dixie. They were making fun of the way shoe looks, how she doesn't deserve me, and how I could do much better. I can't get over the fact that people would say something like about someone they don't even know. Dixie is my soulmate, most perfect girl in the entire universe. I was honestly fed up from all the negative comments about her. It broke my heart seeing people talk that way about her.

I spoke up and said "guys can you please stop making fun of Dixie, I don't like it, she is my soulmate, the love of my life and best friend. It hurts my feelings seeing people say negative things about her. Dixie is the most beautiful, smart, caring, flawless, stunning girl in the universe. If you have anything negative to say especially towards my girlfriend keep it to yourself because it won't make someone's day better. So please if you have nothing nice to say don't say it. Is it really that hard?" I was honestly frustrated. Not at Dixie of course, but at all the people making fun of her. I look over and see Dixie standing in the doorframe of the bathroom. I end the live and she just runs in my arms and gives me a big hug.

Dixie's POV: I stood in the bathroom door frame listening to Noah stand up for me in front of millions, I just know this is going to get put up on tea pages but I don't care, Noah is my soulmate. I would do the same for him. I saw he ended the live and I just went and gave him a big hug. I really appreciate what he did for me. "Thank you baby but you didn't have to do that" I said to Noah. He spoke up and said "no I did, I didn't like the way they were talking about you and it made me upset, also don't thank me because I will always stand up for you no matter what"

My heart melted. "I love you so much" I said to Noah. "I love you so much more" Noah said to me then we kissed. We decided to have a movie night and eat popcorn. I love his cuddles. Noah is always so warm and cozy. I could lay here all day. I fall asleep on Noah's chest, he was playing with my hair. Noah fell asleep a little after me. We fell asleep tangled in each other's arms, the best way to go to sleep.

Authors note: sorry this took so long to update. I had a bit of writers block and this chapter is kinda like a filler chapter. Anyways hope you enjoyed! Comment some ideas if you want me to include them into the story!

Word count: 999