Chapter 2

*FAST FORWARD TO THE END OF SUMMER*

Noah POV: Over the summer I spent most of my time at the gym and playing soccer. Is it even possible to have a 8-pack? Lots of people tell me that Noah Beak breaks the impossible so who knows.

I'm nervous to go to school tomorrow because I don't know how to approach Dixie. The nerves are making my fucking stomach turn. I have a feeling that I'll get to nervous and just make fun of her, of course that's not what I want but I am head over heels for this girl and I never even got to see her actual personality.

Maybe I should just let my friends make fun of her? It's not like it's me calling her mean things it's Taylor, Blake, Jaden and Josh. Bryce would normally be apart of our squad but he started dating Addison about 4 months ago so he just stopped hanging out with us. I don't even think I've talked to him in over a month. All what I know is I can't fuck up this year or I will not see the girl of my dreams probably ever again.

I take a hot shower to relax but it didn't make me any less nervous. I get into bed and scroll through TikTok for a bit then fall asleep around midnight thinking about Dixie.

Dixie POV: I spent this summer hanging out with Addison and Charli. My dad has worked so hard that he was able to afford a bigger house so we have been packing for our big move and I'm super excited because I get a way bigger bedroom then our last house.

I would say I was sad going to sleep last night because it was my very last night in that house, and that is the house that my mom and dad bought together but we need to move on. My mom died almost 5 years ago, I think that this change will be good for us.

Tomorrow is the first day of my last year of high school. I can't believe it. I just don't want to be bullied, I don't think I could handle it anymore, I've had many mental breakdowns over the summer and if that happens at school, I don't think I would ever show up to school again.

I haven't met my new neighbours yet but I'm excited To meet them! Hopefully they are nice. I was extremely tired from moving all day so I took a nice long hot bath and read a book. Then I got into my favourite pj's and went to sleep thinking about school the next day.

Noah's POV: I woke up and got ready for school I wore Black jeans and my soccer hoodie. I quickly ate breakfast and ran out the door. I unlocked my doors and got in and drove to school.

Dixie POV: "DIXIE WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE COME ON" I heard Charli yelling at me. "I'm coming I'm coming I'm coming" I responded.

I quickly grabbed a granola bar and ran out the door. I wanted to look hot so I wore ripped jeans and a somewhat of a revealing top. My dad did not approve but I told him I would bring a sweater. I didn't have a car because we couldn't afford one at the moment and Charli was too young to drive so we had to walk to school. My dad already left for work.

Noah POV: As I was driving I see Dixie and Charli walking on the sidewalk. My face just went blank and I didn't know what to do. I thought they didn't live around here, that's weird. I think Dixie saw me through the window of the car but I just kept driving the nerves got to me.

"FUCK!" I screamed. I should've asked them if they wanted a ride I'm such a idiot. There was nothing I could do about it now, I was such an asshole. "Great start!"I said to my self (sarcastic).

Dixie POV: As Charli and I where walking to school I saw Noah drive by. I didn't care I just wanted to avoid him at all coasts. We continued walking and finally got to school and as soon as we stepped foot onto the school yard guess who came up to us.

You've guessed it, Noah's little soccer gang. Expect it was missing Noah that's weird. They started making fun of me but this time I heard something that came out of their mouth that I thought they would've never found out. I was diagnosed with PNES and had an episode over the summer and they brought it up. But the real question is how did they find out?

I go and check my phone and see it's all over my social media. This can not be happening right now. They were all taunting and laughing at my and my anxiety got to me. I ran away crying into the corner of a empty hallway. I didn't know how to stop crying it just came out there's no going back now. Charli tried to comfort me but she had class and it's important for her not to be late to class.

Authors note: Hi guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter I have so many great ideas to come. Please let me know what you thought about it!

Word count: 914