Chapter 10

Dixie's POV: I was outside reading a book on my porch swing and I see Noah pull up into his driveway. He seems angry honestly, I just hope he knows he can talk to me. I watch him get out of his car and he runs up to me and hugs me. I didn't know what was happening but I hugged him back.

"Is everything alright?" I asked him. He nodded his head no. "You can talk to me you know" I said to him still hugging him. "It's just my friends, I went to go hang out with them and I asked them to stop picking on you. They called you mean words and said that I was using for sex basically, witch isn't true by the way and I didn't  like it. I wasn't happy that they were talking that way about you, so I threatened them and said if I ever hear them say that again that I'll have them kicked off the soccer team"  Noah told me truthfully.

I continued to hug him, I wasn't very shocked about what his friends said to him, I was shocked that he actually stood up for me to them when I wasn't even there. I seriously think Noah beck has changed for the better. I definitely like this Noah a lot more. "Noah you didn't have to do that for me" I said to him. "No, I did, I care about you so much and I'm not going to let them talk about you that way." Noah said to me.

My heart immediately melted. "Well then thank you." I said to him the Noah said "I would do it a million times over again if it's for you." Now I officially know I'm IN LOVE with the Noah Timothy Beck. And I wouldn't want it any other way. I hope we can further our relationship in the future. But I think where we are at right now is perfect for a little bit. We are still getting to know each other.

Noah's POV: I would do anything for Dixie and I'm glad I told her the truth, I think that the only way our relationship were to ever work if we are both completely honest with each other have we have been since the very beginning. I love Dixie's hugs they make me feel safe, I could hug her forever if I could. I want to get to know her more then after I think I'll ask her to be my girlfriend. I'm beyond excited for the future with her.

"Hey do you want to go on a walk with scout with me?" I asked her. She said yes and I was excited, I went and got scout and he was jumping all over Dixie. He loves her and I'm happy about that because I love her too.

I was holding the leash and Dixie was walking beside me, we talked about out favourite movies, tv shows, colours, food, songs, and so much more. We just get each other I think. She said that she loves greys anatomy and that it's her comfort show, she loves the colour black, white, and blue, she's also a big fan of pasta. I got to see her big beautiful smile. Seeing her smile just makes me smile honestly.

We sat down on a park bench and she was leaning her head on my shoulder, I honestly didn't mind at all. I was twirling her hair in my fingers. I could do this for hours. We walked home and both had dinner then I had a late night soccer practice and she told me that she would see me at school and my game. I was super excited that we are spending quality time together.

Dixie's POV: Noah and I finished walking so I decided that I needed to get my best friend Addison caught up on everything, we haven't been hanging out as much because she has a boyfriend and I've been hanging out with Noah lately. I call her and she picks up.

On the call:

Addison: hey Dix, I haven't talked to you in forever

Dixie: I know right, addi I have serious feelings for Noah, he's changed and he's actually a really nice guy.

Addison: I knows he's changed he stood up for you.

Dixie: wait how did you find out?

Addison: Jaden was talking to Bryce about it and Bryce told me, I'm actually very impressed that he did that. He seems to be treating you the way you deserve. But if you want any advice don't jump into things to quickly.

Dixie: alright thanks addi, I'll talk to you later.

Call ended.

Dixie POV: I got ready for bed and went to sleep and honestly I fell asleep on the topic of Noah. Was I mad about it? Absolutely not I love him.

Authors note: last one for tonight guys! Hope you enjoyed, I have some drama coming soon just wait, it will get more interesting. Let me know how you liked it!

Word count: 850