Chapter 19

Noah's POV: today is February 12th and I'm helping Dixie pack for our little trip. We will be there for the 13th, 14th and 15th. I could tell she was stressed. I told her that we aren't going to be seeing anyone, it's just us. I've already packed food for us just in case but the place that I booked at already provided food.

Dixie POV: Noah was helping me pack for our Valentine's Day getaway. I wasn't stressed about what I needed to pack, I was stressed that I didn't know how to get the lingerie in my suitcase without Noah noticing. It's past midnight and he's still here. I'm not saying I don't want to spend time with Him. I love spending time with him, I just want to make sure I have this packed so I don't forget it when we leave tomorrow morning.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

Dixie's POV: Noah was driving to the place that we were going to. He still hasn't told me exactly where we are going. I see him pull up to a helicopter pad. Wow I was in shock. We boarded the helicopter and it was so cool, the view was really pretty. The helicopter ride was about 30 minutes then we arrived to almost like a house looking thing in the middle of nowhere, he said it was going to be private and that we weren't going to see anybody and he was right about that. I'm not complaining though.

The place:

Noah's POV: we got off the helicopter and we headed to the room that we will be staying the night and put our luggage's down

Noah's POV: we got off the helicopter and we headed to the room that we will be staying the night and put our luggage's down. "Do you like it?" I questioned Dixie. She said "do I like it? I love it, thank you baby I really appreciate this!" I was so happy that she liked it. "Anything for my beautiful girlfriend!" I said to her she smiled then kissed me. Dixie was looking around the whole space. "Do you want to go swimming?" Dixie asked me. "Yeah let's get changed to our swim suits." We both get changed into our swimsuits (separate rooms btw).

I pick Dixie up and start running towards the pool. "NOAHHHH PUT ME DOWWWWNNNN!" Dixie was screaming at me while laughing. "Too late!" I said while jumping in the pool with her. "I hate you" she says. "I love you!!" I said while laughing and smiling. I just love being around her she makes me happy. I swim over to her and pick her up and she wraps her legs around my torso. We where just hugging each other. We both missed each other so much. Later in the day we ate lunch and now we were both tanning in the sun. "Bubba, your getting all red, you need more sunscreen you don't want to burn." Dixie said to me. I was looking at my shoulders and they were really red. "Can you help me put on the sunscreen?" I ask Dixie. She nodded and grabs the bottle of lotion. She puts some in her hands and rubs it into my back, shoulder, neck, and chest. It felt good almost like a massage. We continued to tan for the next few hours, then had dinner and fell asleep tangled in each others arms. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, I'm so excited.

Authors note: hope you enjoyed this chapter, it's a shorter one. The next one will be longer. What do you think will happen on Valentine's Day?

Word count: 585