Chpater 6

Dixie's POV: I woke up around 6 am, right across from me through the window I see a half naked Noah sleeping. I've never actually seen his abs before. I guess you could say I don't think he's bad looking. Wait! Dixie, no you can not think Noah is good looking he is so rude and mean to you. He ruined high school for you.

I got up and got ready for school I threw on some black leggings and a hoodie, I quickly ran down stairs and ate a bowl of cereal. Today my dad could drive Charli and I so that was great. My dad dropped us off at school. "Bye girls! Love you!" He said to us. "Bye dad, love you too" Charli and I said in sync.

We walked to the school yard and met up with Addison. I haven't seen Addison in forever, I feel like we should catch up. We talk about what happened yesterday and Addison told me that I should just ignore Noah, she said he isn't worth my time.

I saw Ms. Smith in the hallway and she said to me "Hey, Dixie could I talked to you for a second?" "Sure" I replied. I walked over inside her class room and she said to me. "So I have a student who isn't doing very well in math, he's actually failing. He needs someone who could help him that isn't a teacher. He seemed open to the idea, I guess what I'm trying to say is, if you could help me out and tutor him. You would obviously get extra credit for it, and he needs the help and your the smartest person out of all my math classes I teach."

What was I going to say? No? I can't say that and honestly I'm fine with it I get extra credit for it that would look amazing on a job resume or something. I said "sure, I would love to help out, if you don't mind me asking, who is the student?"

Ms. Smith sighed and said "his name is Noah, Noah Beck. He said he is willing to put in the effort, but he doesn't know that your the person that I asked to tutor him. You only have to do it twice a week 1 hour every session." I did not know what I just signed up for. I couldn't say no now. Do you not know how upset I was over this.

"Ok... I'll do it" I said hesitantly. "Ok great! Thank you so much! Here is a folder of all his assessment, tests, homework and quizzes that he handed in last year, that you can use for reference." I took the folder and said "ok great" and walked about furious. I was not happy about this.

Noah's POV: I quickly got changed and drove to school, I only got there 5 minutes late so that was good. Ms. Smith told me that she found me a tutor and she said that it was Dixie that was going to be tutoring me. This couldn't get any better, I can prove to her and show her that I'm a nice person.

But I also don't want to make fool of myself because math is my worst subject. All what I know is that she must be really smart if Ms. Smith asked her to be my tutor. I'm honestly surprised she said yes. But I'm forever grateful because I get to spend more time with her now.

Ms. Smith told me that every Tuesday and Thursday at 4-5pm Dixie will be tutoring me. She also said that we start tomorrow since it's Wednesday today. I honestly couldn't be happier right now. The day ended quickly, probably because I was thinking about Dixie all day if felt like I was in a dream.

I was driving home and I saw her walking home by herself, I rolled down my window and said "hey, get in, we live right beside each other I can drive you" Dixie said " no thank you, I would rather walk then be in the same car as you." I was getting sad that she absolutely hates me but I deserve it.

"Please Dixie, I just want to talk." I said truthfully I really did want to talk with her. "Fine" she said and I was shocked. "Unlock your doors dumb ass"  I unlocked my doors and she sat down in the passenger seat. " Dixie I wanted to tell you thank you for being my tutor, I Um really appreciate it, I'm failing math and I can't go to ucla if I fail." I told her.

"I just hope we can at least be friends maybe?" I added. "Yeah well I kinda had no choice but to be your tutor so your welcome I guess. Noah I don't want to argue with you I'm mentally drained. If you want to call that we are "friends" then whatever I could care less what you think about "us." Did you just say that your going to ucla?" Dixie said to me. "Yeah.. why? I'm a full scholarship player there." I said.

Dixies POV: Did Noah just say he is going to ucla!!?? He can't be that is my school, I wasn't supposed to see him again after I graduate. Now I'm stuck with him for another 3 years.

You've got to be fucking kidding me. Noah dropped me off and it was now around 9 pm and I siting on the porch swing crying because I missed my mom and I've been stressed. Nobody was home my dad was on a work trip and Charli went to Chases. I see Noah walk out with his dog.

I didn't know he had a dog. I didn't want him to see that I was crying o I turned the opposite direction. Sooner rather then later I hear footsteps getting louder and louder. I didn't want to turn around to look who it is. But then I hear a dog bark so I can say that yes it was Noah. Just great what could he want now.

Authors note: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry for the cliffhanger. Let me know what you guys think of the story so far!

Word count: 1056