Chapter 20

Noah's POV: Today was Valentine's Day. I woke up to my beautiful girlfriend asleep on me. It was currently 9:30 am. I rub her back and kiss her head and I slowly see her start to wake up. "Happy Valentine's Day my love" I say to Dixie. "Happy Valentine's Day baby, your the best boyfriend I could ever ask for." Dixie said to my whole giving me a kiss. We both just loved each other's affection. We spent the day out by the pool. I gave her a huge bouquet of flowers. We said that we would exchange gifts later tonight.

For dinner we had a romantic picnic dinner. While Dixie was asleep outside on one of the tanning chairs I had went in the bedroom to make it all romantic. I brought condoms just in case, but I'm obviously not going to force her if she's not ready. I thought that it would be pretty romantic if we have sex for the first time on Valentine's Day. I love Dixie Jane d'Amelio. I made sure to have her avoid the bedroom because I didn't want her to see all the decorations yet. I made a heart out of rose petals on the bed and a rose petal train from the door to the bed. I lit candles and put up some of my favourite pictures of us.

It was now later at night and we were both in the hot tub. I got out of the hot tub and went and got my gift. I placed it on the edge and Dixie did the same. "Do you want to go first?" I asked Dixie. She nodded it and handed me my gift. "Happy Valentine's Day my love." Dixie says to me. I smile and open the box. It was a Gucci ring with her name engraved on it. "Omg I love it, thank you so much, I'm going to wear it everyday!" I say to her. I really loved her gift I am going to cherish it forever. I handed Dixies gift and she opened it. Her mouth went wide. I knew she wanted a Cartier bracelet for a long time. "Omg Noah, you didn't, I've been wanting this forever, this is really expensive." Dixie says to me. "I know but I wanted to spoil you, it's our first Valentine's Day together and I knew you would love it" I tell her.

"Thank You so much babe" Dixie says to me and then she kisses me. I get out of the hot tub then help her out. "I have a surprise for you" I tell Dixie. "What's the surp-." Dixie was cut off when I opened the door the our bedroom. "Omg Noah this is so cute! When did you do this.?" Dixie questioned me. "When you were asleep outside." I told her while smiling. "I love it, thank you for making this the best Valentine's Day ever!" Dixie tells me and she kisses me passionately. " I'm just going to go to the bathroom real quick" Dixie told me. I nod my head and get changed into sweats and a t-shirt and wait on the bed.

Dixies POV: Noah was such a romantic and I love it. He is so sweet and he actually payed attention to me when I told him I wanted the Cartier bracelet a few months ago. I knew now was the time, our first time. I didn't actually have to go to the bathroom, I actually just wanted to change into my lingerie. I decided to go with the more full coverage one that I bought, I figured I could save the other one for another time. I got changed into it, I really hope Noah likes it.

I crack the door open and see him sitting on the bed waiting on his phone. I walk out of the bathroom and he looks up from his phone and his face drops, in a good way. "Damn you look hot" Noah said to me. "Noah, I'm ready" I say to him while getting on top of him. "I am too, I love you so much." Noah said to me. I was laying on top of him and I could feel his dick get hard.

*SMUT WARNING*

Noah's POV: Dixie and I are about to have sex for the first time. I decided that I'm going to take this slow and make she is comfortable. I was already hard, how could I not be. I flip Dixie over and tell her "I'm going to take this slow, just please tell me if I'm hurting you or anything. If you need me to stop, I will." I tell her. She nodded in response. I start by kissing her and then it turns into a make out. I could feel our tongues fighting for dominance. I won.

I started moving my kisses on her jaw line and neck. I left a few love spots as I go down her neck. I'm just marking what's mine. I was whispering sweet things in her ear and it made Dixie smile. Dixie was tugging on my shirt. " take it off" I tell her she looks up at me and takes off my shirt. Then I took off my pants. She was still in her bra and underwear and I was in my underwear. I was kissing down her shoulder. I think that I have more experience when it comes to sex then Dixie, not physical experience, but mental and stuff like that.

I was tracing my hand around her bra line. I look up at her for reassurance to take it off. She nodded and I unclasped her bra and threw it somewhere in the room. She puts her hands over her boobs and I furrow my eyebrows. "I'm ready Noah, I'm just nervous, I've never done this before" Dixie tells me. " I've never done it before either, but I promise I'll take it slow and make sure your comfortable." I tell her and she nodded her head. She slowly removes her hands from her boobs.

"You are the most beautiful girl on this planet" I tell her. She smiled in response. I was kissing around her nipple, maybe leaving a few hickeys or too. I kissed down her stomach to her bikini line. I looked up at her for permission to take of her panties, she nodded in response. I take them off with my teeth. This was the very first time I've seen my beautiful girlfriend completely naked. I just sat there admiring her beautiful body. "I love you, thank you for trusting me" I tell her.

Dixies POV: I was completely naked in front of Noah, a guy has never seen me naked before but I completely trusted Noah. I helped him take off his underwear. His penis sprung out hitting his abs. That thing was huge, I have no idea how that's going to fit inside me. Noah started kissing up my leg and I could feel my pussy get wet. I didn't know what this was, but Noah said that it's normal. I trusted him so I believed him. I see Noah put a condom on his dick. I wouldn't want to have sex with anyone other then Noah. He is the love of my life. I completely trust him and he told me he was going to take it slow.

As we were getting closer to The moment where I was about to loose my virginity I was getting nervous but I'm pretty sure anyone would be. Noah started to massage my pussy. I moaned and arched my back. I then felt him stick a finger inside of me, I have no idea what to expect. He then sticks another finger in and I become a moaning mess. I feel almost like a knot in my stomach. "N-Noah, there is this weird feeling in my stomach" I tell him, I didn't know what was happening. "Your probably about to cum, just relax and let it out." Noah told me. I do what he said and I feel almost like the thick liquid texture come out of me.

I feel Noah licking it up. "You are doing great" Noah says to me then comes back up and makes out with me. He then makes his way back down to my pussy and I see him aligning him self with my entrance. "Tell me if I'm hurting you and I'll stop, it will probably hurt for a bit, but it should stop after a few minutes." Noah told me to prepare me. I feel something go inside me and I arch my back and moan really loud. It hurt a lot, I honestly thought Noah's dick was completely inside me, but I look down and see it's only the tip.

Noah slowly puts it in deeper and I couldn't control all the moaning. He was right it did hurt, but after a few minutes it started to turn into pleasure. There was nothing but lust and love into our eyes. He was thursting in and out of me and it felt so good. He went back up and made out with me. My boyfriend wins boyfriend of the life time award. We made love beneath the sheets. A few minutes later he removed himself from me and laid down beside me.

Noah's POV: "babe you should pee, so you don't get a infection or something" I tell Dixie, she nodded and tries to get up but falls. I laugh at her she didn't seem to happy about that but I pick her up and carry her to the bathroom and sit her on the toilet. "Try and go pee" I tell her kneeling down to her level" I hear Dixie start to pee " owww it hurts" she tells me I just rub her back for reassurance. She finishes up. "Do you want to take a bath?" I ask her and she nods her head. I run a bath I light candles, add bubbles and rose petals to the bath. I help Dixie get in first, then I get in after her. I sit behind her and she rests her head on my chest.

Dixies POV: "I love you" I tel Noah. "I love you so much more" Noah tells me. "Thank you for making me feel really special" he kissed me. He made me feel safe, I just lost my virginity to the man of my dreams. He was so gentle with me and I really appreciated that. I could feel him playing with my hair. I was playing with the bubbles in the bath like a little kid. We both saw each other completely naked for the first time. To me this is a big deal. Throughout the bath we where whispering and saying cute things into each others ears. We were just talking about our future and life. We finished our bath, got dressed and fell asleep tangled in each others arms. His arms were so warm and cozy, I could stay here for 10" years.

Authors note: ahhh they finally did it! I'm sorry if it's not that good this is my first time writing smut. This might be the last chapter for today but I'm not sure. Hope you all enjoyed!

Word count: 1893