Silly Friend of Ron's ▸ g.w.

George x Female Reader

Gryffindor Reader! doesn't really matter that much tho

TW: a tiny bit of angst, ends with fluff! <33.

I'll edit and revise later :)) enjoy.

The common room was a bit louder than usual. In every corner there were students either talking gossip (spefically about Cedric's death the previous year), playing cards, or snogging. This however didn't stop y/n from trying to peacefully read her book next to the common room fire. As a matter of fact, she did succeed in doing so, that is until Fred and George interrupted her and began starting a conversation with her.

"Honestly, how is it that you actually enjoy reading n/n?" George asked, peeking over her shoulder to look at the book in y/n's hands. Y/n scoffed and rolled her eyes playfully. "Don't you two have someone to prank right now?" She said, slamming her books shut.

The twins and y/n had an age and grade difference of two years, but that didn't stop them from becoming best friends when y/n entered her first year at Hogwarts. The twins kindly introduced themselves right after they met Harry Potter, who was also a very close friend to y/n. The two quickly introduced her to Lee Jordan, their other best friend, and the four of them became inseparable.

"Well, actually, no," Fred said as he comfortably laid down on the floor. "We just wanted to say hello to our most precious y/n." Y/n squinted her eyes at them suspiciously. She cleared her throat before saying, "Alright, what do you need?"

George leaned in closer to her and thre his arm around her shoulder, making her gasp a bit. "Nothing! Really, we just wanted to hang out with you," he truthfully admitted. Y/n looked up at him and softly smiled. "Right, then what do you lot suggest we do?" She asked.

Fred sat up from the position he was laying in. "Why don't we go to the library?" He suggested. Y/n's eyes shot wide open in disbelief. "The library?" She asked, her jaw dropped. "You want to go to the library?" Fred laughed at y/n's shock, "of course not!" He said. "I was only joking! Let's go to Hogsmeade, Three Broomsticks."

It was a Saturday, and technically they didn't have anything else to do, so y/n agreed and the three of them, including Lee, set off to Hogsmeade.

"It's a bit cold out, don't you think?" Y/n said as they walked their way to The Three Broomsticks. "Yeah, if you forgot to bring a jacket," Lee said, looking over at y/n. She simply rolled her eyes and continued shivering intensely. Fred only shrugged but George didn't hesistate to practically pull his sweater off and hand it to y/n.

She looked up and George and somehow George already knew what she was gonna say. "George you'll get co-" He nodded his head no furiously and said, "take it y/n, please, you're shivering a lot." She smiled at him and took it from his hands, putting it on. She immidiately felt ten times warmer and she smiled in satisfaction.

"Better?" George asked, giving her a warm smile. "Better," y/n replied as she stood up on her tipy toes to give George a peck on the cheek in return. George's cheeks quickly became red and the stinging yet comforting feeling of her cold lips made him shiver. "Sorry," she said giggling.

"It's alright," he repiled, starring at her in awe.

After walking for what seemed about an hour, the four of them arrived at The Three Broomsticks and took their orders to Madam Rosmerta. "We'll just have four butterbeers," Lee asked as looked at Rosmerta with a grin on his face.

She smiled back kindly, "is that all?" Lee only nodded yes nervously. "Alright, you'll have your butterbeers soon," she replied.

The four of them took their seats and waited for their butterbeers to arrive. "Saw the way you were looking at Madam Rosmerta Lee," Fred teased Lee.