Wisdom Teeth ▸ f.w.

Fred x Female Reader
TW: medical drugs?
!muggleborn or halfblood reader!

A couple months ago Fred had told me about a strange pain he was feeling on the back of his mouth. He told me he felt like there was something growing back there, like an extra tooth or something.

"I can feel it n/n, it's definitely there," he said as he reached his finger into his mouth.

I immediately caught on to what he was talking about. I wasn't too thrilled to explain to him what it was, especially because it's a long process, but I'm sure he'd catch on.

"Yep," I said as I back away from his mouth. "You've got a wisdom tooth Freddie."

He frowned and scratched the back of his neck.

"So, what do we do about it? I'm sure there's a spell mum knows," he said as he got up from his chair.

I lightly giggled and followed him into the living room.

"Freddie, I really don't think there's a spell to get rid of a growing tooth," I told him as I sat next to him on the couch.

He turned to look at me and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"So then what do I do? It hurts love," he complained as he tried to stick his fingers back into his mouth.

I grabbed his hand before he could even put them in and leaned in to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Fred, we're going to have to go to get it removed at the dentist," I whispered in sorrow for him.

Fred quickly stood up from the couch and started speed walking towards out bedroom chanting the words, "no no no".

I laughed and quickly followed after him, "Fred! It's just the dentist, Hermione only said those things last time to scare you."

Hermione's parents are both muggle dentists, when Fred asked her what they did, she had told him that they take robotic machines and cut their tongues open. He surprisingly believed it, and now he has an irrational fear of dentists.

"No! I'm not going to let them cut my mouth open!" He shouted as he flopped on the bed and covered himself in piles and piles of blankets.

"You can't hide from me Freddie!" I yelled, snatching the blankets off of his body.

He grabbed the pillows and pressed them down on his face, still trying to hide his face from me.

I grabbed the pillows too, with strength since he was holding onto them for dear life.

"You can't take me there! They'll hurt me, you don't want them to hurt me do you?" He asked genuinely, a hint of sadness forming on his face.

"They're not going to hurt you love," I said sitting down on the edge of the bed. "Hermione was just playing around with you, they're not dangerous," I leaned in closer towards him.

I cupped his cheek with my hand and caressed him up and down with my thumb.

"So what do they do?" He asked, sitting up on the bed looking at me in curiosity.

I cleared my throat and started explaining, "first, they'll put you on a drug that's going to make your mouth numb so you don't feel any sort of pain-" I stopped talking as soon as he interrupted me.

"PAIN?! THEY ARE GOING TO HURT ME ARENT THEY?" He shouted fearfully.

I sighed and laughed, "technically, yes, but they're not going to do it to hurt you intentionally, they're only going to cut your gum a little bit you remove the growing tooth Fred."