☽!Requests + Important Info!☾

Pls send requests here or where ever the comment section thing is. -->>>

Characters aren't mine they belong to jkr

I like writing a lot, but I'd like to make it very clear that I have school to deal with sometimes so that's why sometimes I may not have the time to update but I swear I'll make a new one soon!

I am new to writing smuts, so if I need some improvement on that, please lmk so I can make this a great reading experience for you. if you all have any ideas for smuts, don't hold back!!!

I will always put a TW in my smuts or fluffs or whatever it is to make sure you feel welcome and comfortable and if I ever do forget, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

I do not sexualize/romanticize: abuse, physical abuse (hitting, slapping,) unless it's consensual of course, but I want to make sure everyone who reads my stories is comfortable.

I do not sexualize/romanticize: r@pe, hate speech (bullying, harassment), eating disorders, so if that's what you're looking for don't have it sorry :)

Also, I wanted to let you all know that I do NOT support jkr in any way. That is including tom, sean biggstaff and the rest of the transphobic/problematic cast of hp.

If you don't like that then im terribly sorry but you can leave. I dont need/want any type of negativity being spread here on my platform. thank you. xx