Birthday Boy ▸ f.w. // g.w

Fred or George x Reader

sorry this might suck and it's gonna be short sorry I didn't post it yesterday but I was very busy lol.
TW: neck kissing, moaning, that's it sorry yall! :(

I woke up to the delightful feeling of someone snuggling into me. As soon as I woke up I knew exactly what day it was, the twins' birthday. I turned around to face my beautiful red headed boyfriend, fred/george (your choice) sleeping peacefully while snorting lightly.

I felt butterflies form in my stomach at the wonderful sight in front of me. I slowly stroked my fingers through his fiery hair and leaned in to give him a loving kiss on the lips.

What I loved about him was that he did things he'd do in his everyday life in his sleep. For example, if I kissed him he'd kiss me back even though he'd be asleep. It was unexplainable, but it made my heart skip a beat.

I chuckled a little bit before leaning in closer to him and wrapping my arms around his torso. I felt him shift a little bit and groan lightly. I smiled at his pretty red lips as he pulled my in by his strong arms and slowly fluttered his eyes open.

"Good morning freddie/georgie," I whispered softly, caressing his cheek.

He cutely smiled at me as he leaned his head lower into my hand, holding it with his own.
"Good morning love."

He slowly and gently leaned in to give me a peck on my lips. I smiled as he took my hand and planted a soft kiss on the top of it.

"You're so cute when you wake up birthday boy," I said as I chuckled, lightly pinching his cheek.

He quickly shot up and a huge smirk grew on his face as he realized what day it was. I threw my head back on the pillows and sighed.

"You better not give me a hard time today weasley," I stated as he climbed on top of me, showering me in kisses.

He smiled as he took in the sight upon him. Y/n was the most beautiful thing to happen to him and he felt so incredibly lucky to have a wonderful s/o to be with him and he knew for a fact he wanted to spend the rest of his life with y/n.

"Oh you're in for a treat n/n," he whispered as he leaned down to kiss my neck passionately. I lightly moaned and bit my lip in satisfaction. He stopped to whisper in my ear. "I love you so much darling, now give the birthday boy his gift will you?"