Chapter 1:

Natalie's point of view:
This nightmare began one day at biology class. The teacher made us do the blood thing. Where you put some of your blood and it tells you what type are you. Positive, negative, zero, A or B.
In my case it told me a hell if a lot more. It told me that the people that i use to call mum and dad, are not who they say they are. They've been lying to me. Am I adopted? Kidnapped?
Well that day after class I told my "parents" my result, and instead of telling me that I was crazy or that something was wrong, they admited that I was adopted.
After that day I began searching for my real parents, and here I'm now, looking for them. Atleast summer will start tomorrow and I'll find more time to search, and maybe I finally found my real family. Maybe I have a sister? A brother?

Elsa's point of view:
Today is the first day of summer. Tonight is the biggest PARTY of the year. This is the first year that I can go.I'm going with my bestiie, her boyfriend and my boyfriend. We've been together for, like, a year or so. He's been there for me, he's name is Justin, and tomorrow I've decided I want to give it to him. I'm nervous. I'll be our first time. Or so I thought.
I get prepared to the party, apply some make up, mascara and eye liner and I'm done. At 7:30 Justin rings my door, like he said he would. My parents open the door for him. I finish to put my dress and my heels on I get down. Justin and my dad are talking about sports, they always do the same. They talk until Justin sees me.
"You look beautiful" he tells me and I blush.
"Thanks"
With that we say goodbye to my dad and we leave. The car ride to the party is silent, but is not unusual for us being silent.
When we get at the party is at a HUGE house. We get out of the car and he grabs my hand. We walk inside the house and we try to find our friends.
"I'm gonna get something to drink, do you want something?" Justin asks me looking to where the drinks are.
" Yeah"
"Okay is a beer fine?" He asks
"Yeah, I'd like that" with that he leaves to the kitchen.

Natalie's point if view:
"So who so you think my parents are? What if I have a sister? I want to know who they are." I ask my best friend, Kara, while she helps me put my make up on. We are going to this club, she just broke up with her boyfriend and she wants to find someone new.
We are heading to this pub in Holliwood. Its like 10 minuts from her house. As we enter the pub I see some familiar faces, and some new ones. We pass through the people and go towards the bar. There, we ask for some vodka with lemon, a guy taps my shoulder and its no other than James.
"Hi, wanna dance?" He tells taping my shoulder
"Yeah, sure" i look to Kara and she is having a conversation with this other guy. So I just leave with James.
We dance for atleast 2 hours and then I'm ready to leave home. I go to see how Kara's doing but I don't see her anyway. I get a text.
- I left already. I was getting tired and I couldn't find you. See you tomorrow.
Kara
After that I just leave and go home to sleep.

Elsa's point of view:
While I get for Justin to come back I feel like I have to pee. So I try to find a bathroom, I go through a lot of rooms before a find the restroom. The bathroom is gigantic, it has a shower with a bath, a jakutsi, 3 whole body mirrors. I pee and when I'm going to get out a couple gets in and start sucking each others faces. Quickly I found myself hidding in the shower.
Finally they broke apart and from the opening of the curtain I could see their faces. Its fucking JUSTIN. After 2 more minutes they leave and 5 minutes after them I get out and I tell my best friend, Taylor to take me home. At the drive home she asks me what happened and I tell her everything. I arrive home and I go to my bed. I fall there and I cry myself to sleep. The same questions come to my head. Why did he do it? What if I hadn't seen them. When was he thinking in telling me? When I gave myself to him? Would he just dumped me after it? Luckily me I don't have to find out, because he is gonna pay. I want my revenge.

----------
Author note:
Comment and vote, please. Support the story. This is my first story and there's some spelling mistakes.
Luvs to everyone.
Thank you for reading:)