Christopher Thomas Cerulli

"Hi Daddy!" I yelled and rushed over to where they were.

"Hi princess." he hugged me back. God I've missed this man. I can remember all the amazing times we had when I was younger. He tries to recreate them with Angel but now he won't even have the chance to. "Why don't you go on up and start packing up everything? Your mother will be here soon."
I nodded and went upstairs as Chris sat on the couch with my dad. What they discussed I have no idea as it was hushed, but it must have been something good because my dad had a crazy smile on his face when I turned to look at him.

When I made it to my room I smiled. I had so many memories in here.

"Hey baby, what're you smiling about?"

"All the memories I had here."

"Oh? Of what?"

"All sorts of crazy things."

"Like what? Losing your virginity?"

I laughed. "No, I've never had sex in my room, let alone this house... but maybe we can change that." I winked at him before turning and pulling out the boxes my dad told me were up here.

As I was bent over setting up one of the boxes I felt Chris' hands on my hips pulling me back into him.

"Are you really willing to make such a commitment to me? To us?" He whispered in my ear.

I turned and wrapped my arms around his neck before kissing him and smiling.

"It's almost I've been struck by cupid. I'd do all sorts of stupid, crazy things for you. I fell so hard, so fast. I admit I was a fan of your music before, yes, but after spending time with you? After seeing how much love you have for my son-"

"Our son." he corrected me while caressing my cheek.

"Our son." I smiled. "I'd be willing to run to Vegas and marry you at this point Chris. Yes I worry about you touring and eventually having to leave us home when Angel starts schooling, but I'd rather deal with that than to deal with completely losing you." I giggled quietly before whispering with a smile. "I am totally, utterly, and completely in love with you Christopher Thomas Cerulli."

"Good because I've been in love with you since our first date." He whispered back before kissing me.

I laughed when he walked us over to the bed and laid on it pulling me down with him.

"I can't wait to have you and Angel home. It'll be hectic as you get used to it but we'll be back on the road in a few weeks and then when we get home you can add some decorations and what not to make it feel more like home."

"As long as I have my two favorite people there it'll feel like home."

He smiled before rolling over on top of me and kissing down my neck making me giggle and breathe heavily.

"You know my dad and brother are just downstairs Chris."

"It's not like they don't already know what we're up to." he mumbled into my collar bone as he unbuttoned my checkered flannel.

"Mmm but wouldn't you like to be the good guy and prove yourself." I whispered as I moved my hips ups against his.

He grabbed my hip and pushed me down into the bed before growling. "Not if you keep that up."

Fuck that was hot.

I laughed before flipping us over to straddle him.

"What if I want to keep it up?" I questioned as I rolled my body against his.

"I'm going to have to give you a new memory to add to your collection."

"Well then let's make memories." I whispered as I leaned forward to kiss him.

But of course the moment was ruined.

"Don't go in there!" I heard from outside my bedroom before the door was thrown open and my mother stepped through.

"What in God's name is going on in here."

"Adult time is going on." Chris mumbled as he smirked but quickly hid it from my mother.

"Hi mom."

"Don't 'hi mom' me when you're in here about to- to- to sin in this house with this..." she frantically waved her hand in our direction as she thought of what to call him "this demon child! This is how you ended up pregnant the first time! I don't know how you think you'd manage another child!"

"This is my room! I'm pretty sure dad knew what we were up too! I'm pretty sure if dad didn't like Chris he wouldn't be allowing any of this to be happening! Any of it!"

"Any of what?"

"I moving to Pennsylvania mother."

"Where will you live out there?"

"With Chris."

"Your boyfriend of what four months?! You've got to be kidding me Jennifer!"

"Whatever, just get out we'll be down stairs in a bit."

She flipped her hair over her shoulders before marching out and down the stairs. I could hear her yelling at my dad. I just shook my head and looked at my brother who smirked.

"Hey Chris?" He called.

"Yeah?"

"Always remember, don't be silly, wrap your willy!" He laughed before scurrying off down the hall and then the stairs.

I just laughed and looked at Chris. "Guess we should start packing up my room."

"Guess we should. Or I could pack you full of my di-"

"Chris! Don't finish that sentence!" I yelled before falling over laughing on the bed.